Spawn o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you are... that's almost nothing different from flat out saying "it sucks." He wanted criticism, he gets it. I see nothing wrong there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Okay then.

Coming away from not elaborating enough, the light source screws around with Spawn too much, Spawn is a darker character, and the bright color doesn't fit the signature well, maybe black would be better to replace it, or no light source at all, because it makes the render's quality decrease, and the text is just basically out casted from everything else, and the focal point isn't as defined as it should be.
See, how hard is that? :smile:

Thats really helpful seriously, more post like these, probably more people will come to post their work here aswell. =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith said:
See, how hard is that? :smile:

Thats really helpful seriously, more post like these, probably more people will come to post their work here aswell. =\
Will do, ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Started version 2. Its still a WIP so you can tell me what the fix, etc...

No text or border yet. ;/

Best answers
Now THAT is A LOT BETTER! No awkwardly misplaced glowing, no colors that have nothing to do with spawn and the whole concept, this is perfection!

Thumbs up!:yes::yes:

BTW I didn't want to insult, offend or flame any1, I was just pointing out (persistantly) my "crit" definition, which I thought was right but... now I'm confused. Guess it depends from the person's point of view?:p

Meh anyway great job with version 2, keep it up.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom