Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no... beaten at the last second... grrr....Hobo With A Gun... you better watch you back *several nasty snarls* all that time a waste, it was only 30 mins ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not to get off topic but Shijin where do you get your pics from for your sig???
It looks like Invader Zim but it is not I saw some pics like that before

Best answers
It's from one of Jhonen Vasquez's comics, I forgot the name, I think it's Squee? not sure tho

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im working on my spawn site and I am thinking of a total conversion like esf so anybody will to help please e-mail me at [email protected]

oh and crackerjack it will aloso be on my site

Best answers
Just one thing about the sprites... Get rid of the charge animations, and change the masenko into the chains, and turn the SBC into a rocket, it looks kinda ***....

Best answers
I don't know, I'm not a big spawn fan, but he had lots of guns, so I supposed that he had a rocket launcher, and also, this model would be badass with some animations, like for the charge animation for the chain thing, he twirled a chain around his head and then threw it, keeping one hand on the chain to guide it, I don't know how to do animations tho, so I can't be of much help there, but that would be cool. And atleast make the chain not rainbow colored, cuz that looks REALLY ***.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
umm one questin what does *** mean do you mean it looks like ass? That is kinda Strange but anyways it isnt rainbow colored it is kinda clear as for the model he never threw a chain they shot out of his costume thingy, so I cant do that (I am a diehard Spawn Fan) as for the rocket launcher I do remeber him having one but I really wanted to make it so when he held two pistols so when he shoot a normal ki blast it would look as if being shot

Best answers
The pistols thing is cool, but I was talking about for the SBC, give him the rocket launcher, and chains for the masenko, have the animation be chains shooting from his cape, and he also had lasers, so they work for him, but they need to have different colors. And yeah, 2 pistols for Ki Blast, and a Machine Gun for the Scatter shott maybe would look cool, and a rocket launcher for the SBC, and Chains for the Maskenko, with a hook at the end for the head, and I think he does throw his chains in the Hellspawn comics, never read them but the cover art suggests that he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom