Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

^ There you go Maybe that will Stop you from Getting you Banned ^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XsilentlyXdiesX has explained it all, if you don't get it after that, we can call you a retard for sure
SORRY!;D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
XsilentlyXdiesX has explained it all, if you don't get it after that, we can call you a retard for sure

Thats a flame and spam... that was no need to say that;(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey DemonLord I e-mailed you with the information either that or I posted it here it is

I think he needs a gun (mabye not quite sute)
I think his chains need animation (or take place of masenko)
Eye laser should also be green, and I think thats about it oh and the cape needs some animations I gtg get ready for school be back at 3:00 p.M. my time :p

Best answers
be back home

hey gotenks im at school still ill be home in 5 hr 2:40 my time i worked on the model on my comp graphics class i made the chain attack for special beam cannon it looks 40 times better then mesenko i also changed his scater shot to green along with his eye beam, and im also redoing the skin again lol and im redoin the cape ill talk to u when i get home
peace:devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I finally finished the model (actually DemonLord did) he now shoots chains he has green eyelaser and his cape is furthur away from his feet so they dont go trough it) If you want to dl it post your e-mail

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright buddy, I kow you said you are double posting because it is Important, but there is an edit button, you can always make people notice you edited your posts by typing stuff like this

*EDIT* This is what some people do *EDIT*

That always helps, by helps I mean you not getting banned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So none of you want the model?!
It is a very good model why dont any fo you want it, we took time to make it for you people and none of you want it?
How nice ;(

Best answers
Did anybody ASK for a Spawn Model? Did anybody say "Please make me a Spawn Model!!!!" ....NOOOOOO! Nobody requested it, except you! You cant expect us to like it if nobody wanted it.. ;(

Best answers
no flaming

you better all stop flaming on gotenks or you will be baned, look i will have the link posted for whoever wants it but no flaming or else youll be sorry.

Best answers
Oh yeah, banned like you were, but you just created a new account :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey you flame I flame ***** dont talk bad about DemonLord I will go psycho on your ass! If thats all U gunna do then go be a F@%$#ing Clown somewhere else! Or I will pick up my Gothic self and kick your ass!!!

Best answers
SSj_Gotenks95 and Demonlord820

Im both sick of your two attitudes and SSj of your not listening to us

You both get a Warning:warning:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah I guess I did Hey whats up with getting a warning he started the flameing not us give his ass a warning!!!

Best answers
Yes he did but you still did not listen to us when we told you to stop, and hes not exactly flamming hes telling the truth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix Link

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=green, strength=#+1)>Guys im dying for that SPAWN MODEL please fix the link doesnt work I wanted so bad!!!!!!Now im REQUESTING FOR A SPAWN !!!! I WANTED I WANTED I WANTED I WANTED!
*EDIT* Ummm the spawn model I downloaded when Phizzle put it will take 5 minutes to download was that a BETA VERSION of the model because on that one I dont see chains and the detail he has one more thing REMOVE THE CAPE he looks *** with it and make it with chains and cool detail and post a D/L link please or either e-mail it to me or send it to me to aim

AIM:VegettoZRuleZ
Msn:[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom