Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I found a spawn model with a mod I had downloaded and was wonderinf if someone would fix him up so he could be in esf and took piccolos place and if you could change the eyelaser to a green color I will have the model here in a few minutes I just transfered it to my macintosh to upload it to a server
Please someone with experience do this for me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
crap

Umm I guess your gunna have to log into my account at the place I uploaded it to luckily i only used this password once or else you could get into lots of my stuff ok

Instructions: go to http://www.streamload.com when it asks you to log in screen name = Gotenks93
password is 232996 then go to inbox
click [OPEN] then there will be a file the spawn.mdl thats the file then click download. Thanks alot if your gunna help
BYE!!!:devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sounds

Hey I am also adding some sound files to make him have sounds other than piccolos and i am wondering why noone is replying please someone help me with this The sounds will also be on the server

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

not to be rude but 23 views with zero replies other than mine? Is someone gunna do it (Not trying to be rude but) I just want someone to give me an answer thanks alot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
finished sounds

I finished uploading the sound files they are in the same folder with the .mdl so please help me with this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nothing there?

Nothing where? On the site? then do you know somewhere else I can upload?

Best answers
It is there, you just need to verify your e-mail with them. (atleast that's the message I got)

Edit: Nevermind, when I looked before you uploaded sounds, it was there, now there's nothing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
E-mails

Will you send me your e-mails then I will e-mail them to you okay?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Spawn

Please someone help me Spawn is the coolest ever ok well if you dont want to thats fine *bump*

Best answers
Stop Double Posting Triple Posting, Dont ever do that, there is a EDIT Button on the bottom right of your Post :\

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSj_Gotenks95 never dubble/triple/ post more then once in a row. It is not alowed and you will be punished if you do it again. There is an edit button for a reason.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok

I am able to post this right well I'm sorry I shouldnt have double/triple posted its my bad I just really like spawn

I needed to know, where can I upload these files i have to?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Logan

this isnt meant as double posting so please dont get mad!)

Logan you still up for working on spawn I will e-mail you all the files ok? well if you are please reply

Best answers
Theres a EDIT BUTTON USE IT Next tiem you double post will result in a Warning

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WHY THE HELL?!

ISNT EDIT FOR GOD @#$! Mistakes?!
I need help why does it matter whether or not i use edit or reply why do you care whos topic is at the top or not!!!
(Okay Im sorry I'll be the bigger man and just stop okay sorry)

Best answers
ru goin to send me it

hey ru goin to send me the files or not so i can make the model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom