Spamming Telepunch

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It wasn't really the post count that made me say that, as much as your comment. Allthough, usually the post count indicates how much you know about the game. I assumed that you didn't know much, and evidently I was right, becuase what you said just wasn't even true.
I can pretty much say i am one of the most experienced and one of the best players during the 1.0/ 1.1 period and i played enough 1.2 to see their is no skill involved, u on the other hand, how much do u play? 5 minutes a day? i mean come on ur a no lifer, every minute u spend on esf is an hour on these forums.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta said:
I can pretty much say i am one of the most experienced and one of the best players during the 1.0/ 1.1 period and i played enough 1.2 to see their is no skill involved, u on the other hand, how much do u play? 5 minutes a day? i mean come on ur a no lifer, every minute u spend on esf is an hour on these forums.

hahahaha, sorry but you have no idea what you're saying, he has his own server, the RAP server, the only one that gets any of the good players, and ive seen him in action, you havent fought him so dont think you're any better. Plus i also believe he's been playing ESF for quite a while, i joined the forums a few months after playing 1.0, and Phat was already a well established member then. I also highly doubt you were one of the best players back then, because i would have thought i'd have heard at least something about you.

Telepunch is fine imo, if you're stupid enough to get hit by it, its your fault, the best way of defense is to observe your oponents tendencies, and teleport when you think its right.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
They teleported and hit each other all the time in dragonball Z, you have to get used to it.
One of the reasons why the teleport delay is such a mystery to me.

Telepunching was and still is cool, especially if you can do sidehits (without swooping). Even better is doing a 2 (or more, ugh) hit combo in the air where the second one is a sidehit. If you're watching this from a distance it looks really cool. Best thing to counter is teleport yourself and counter-attack or block if you prefer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta said:

First of all, I've been playing before 1.0 as well. I used to play it like it I would die if i didn't play it. I don't play it as much anymore, but how does that make me a no lifer? I can't play as much becuase I have a life, work, school and friends pretty much take up the rest of that time. Im not on the forums that much either, I have a pretty large post count, but look at my join date, I've been a member of the forums here for 2 years already. Anyways, if you really want to see my non-existant skill, then contact me anytime on AIM or MSN and we'll have ourselves a little 1v1 in my server. Who knows, maybe you are better, or maybe I'll just annihilate you.

AIM - Phatslugga1000
MSN - [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im on MSN rarely, you'll have more luck with AIM. Like I said before, I have work + school, so I'm not going to be on all the time, have patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom