Spam thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U know I opened this on corona, so I thought of doing the same here. It was very funny on corona, they even pinned this thread ^^
exemples:
http://www.corona-bytes.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7825&st=150
And it is usefull, IMO to avoide spamming on other threads. So,it all depends is Grega going to reply now with a smile and spam, or with bad close topics mood ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I suggested something like this a while back. I think you're gonna get this closed ^^. See, these guys are paying for their bandwidth (probably) to get it from FileFront. The forum is a part of the site and they pay to maintain its bandwidth as well. If we link videos, pics or whatnot in this thread it's gonna drain bandwidth. Now if we only posted text and made stupid jokes, like "I **** MONKEYS" and stuff like that, this thread would be fun.

And I talk too much. Just ask a mod they know more about this stuff than me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, if U saw link I sent, U'd see what kind of funny things could be here. It can be funny if we try to spam with no toooooo much spamming ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heh, I suggested something like this a while back. I think you're gonna get this closed ^^. See, these guys are paying for their bandwidth (probably) to get it from FileFront. The forum is a part of the site and they pay to maintain its bandwidth as well. If we link videos, pics or whatnot in this thread it's gonna drain bandwidth. Now if we only posted text and made stupid jokes, like "I **** MONKEYS" and stuff like that, this thread would be fun.

And I talk too much. Just ask a mod they know more about this stuff than me.
Actually, It's completely free. And trust me, this site has plenty and plenty of bandwidth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....Free bandwidth?...Next thing you know it'll be free hard disks <.<

Best answers
I think a spam boards would be better, not just a thread.

(see SA forums, and Explosm forums).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Skyrider approved this thread. So, plz, no more comments on this thread. Just spam, start spamming, do somethin.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think Skyrider approved this thread. So, plz, no more comments on this thread. Just spam, start spamming, do somethin.
I never approved anything nor I disapproved.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, w/e, I just thought if U didn't close it in first reply, that is some kind of approving, isn't it?
ON TOPIC (lol): Is here anyone who knows thing about Forumotion? I want to move my forum from there to vBulletin. Triple-X already told me he's gonna be my host. But I dunno if Forumotion guys have database. Some1 knows? I asked teh boss there, just wanna hear does any1 knows somethin ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just cos the forum isn't "active" yet, doesn't mean the rules aren't still in place ;)

you're all bant.

for the record, you don't have to spam to make things amusing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know im overstepping something here. But Lee is right.

Unlike the corona-bytes forum. Thisone actually had 1 political and 1 relligious thread over 7 pages long and were successfull.

Let me tell you those two were preety amusing without spam :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom