South Park

Best answers
I wouldnt say i was a big fan of south park but i watched a newish episode on a reccomendation from a friend who told me it was amazing. It was the episode with Russell Crowe in. I don't know if it was just me but i found it so funny i honestly nearly pissed myself. I had to keep pausing the episode cause i was nearly choking. I just wanted to hear your opinions on it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
south park is funny on occasion, but its usually just fart jokes and sh1t like that :S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even a good fart joke hits the spot once and a while. On the whole, I enjoy South Park. The creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, always add a really good message to the majority of the episodes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah like finding out how many times they can cram the word **** into a 30 minute tv show

Best answers
they still make south park?, I aint watched it for like 3 odd years I liked it when I was like 12, but it got old :p

Best answers
I have to start counting how many tims hibiki uses the :rolleyes: smilie :paper:

Best answers
Thats why i was a big fan of south park cause it just seemed like it was the same old toilet humour every episode except n a slighly diferent way. The russell crowe episode has none of that, its just a 20 odd minute onslaugh of russell crowe with a touch of genius from the creators. If you think thyat the toilet humour they do is funny then you will probbaly like this episode a lot.

For those who care the episode itself is called "the new terrance and phillip movie trailor"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
one thing i always saw as funny is how politically correct the show is :]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
one thing i always saw as funny is how politically correct the show is :]
Yeh, that's the kind of thing I was talking about. The creators are very intelligent and talk about current events usually with hilarious outcomes.

Make sure to watch the episode about Catholics and Catholism. :smile:

Best answers
Its not all fart and **** and lame jokes like that, id say its 50% that and 50% other stuff. the other 50% being taking stuff that happens in the news and making it funny in order to prove a point. Like that episode they show where they try to build a ladder to heaven and the US gov't says Saddam is in heven and making Weapons of mass destruction and how they should bomb heaven. i was LMAO. its good stuff, really ingenius

Best answers
Ever see the episode with that African Jumping Frog, or something like that? It was funny.

Best answers
South Park is funny at times. I personally like Towelie. A towel that is always high. Now that would be cool to have in real life.

Best answers
Haha

my fav episode of South Park was the Mongolian Episode.

"Goddamn mongolians!They took out my wall again!"

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom