SOUTH PARK!! WOOT!!

Best answers
South Park is the all-time best show.... EVER!! It is mad funny, and the people what show up (Michael Jackson, Jesus, God, the Devil, etc.) are hilariosly made to look really funny!! That show rules!! What do you guys think?

Note: This thread was inspired by the Space Ghost thread, if you hate this thread complain there as it is the main caus. LOL

SOUTH PARK!! :laff:

Best answers
Well, as much as it makes no sense to create this thread...I wub joo

South Park is IMO the single greatest show ever created. I would take a bullet for Matt Stone and/or Trey Parker. Just the ingeniousness of taking simple fart jokes and gratuitous humor, and combining it with intellectual underlying humor makes me want to cry tears of joy.

Best answers
Hehehe... well South Park deserved its spot on the ESF forums along with Space Ghost!! So here it is!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, Southpark is probably my favorite show of all time.

Best answers
oh man matt stone and trey parker are gods.. I mean South Park is the best... Its one goal is to make humor out of the problems that are on the news, or any for that matter. And to piss people off...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
South Park used to be good. And I'm sure lots of people will disagree, and some will agree..

The show was good, satirical, etc.. BEFORE the movie. After the movie, the plots just got less and less parody-ish and more toilet humor.

Now there ARE exceptions, like the Chimpokomon episode, which was one of the best.

But, overall.. with the additions of "Timmah" and Saddam Hussein, the show just became more and more stupid. Sorry. :/ Someone had to say it.

KyoKusanagi

K
I agree with SailorAlea. South Park used to be my favourite show on TV about 3 or 4 years ago but the quality of the episodes since the movie have been varied. Unlike other series such as Futurama (yeah i know its been axed) which are consistently good.

I still laugh occasionally at the South Park gags but i just found them to get old and boring after a while.

Bolteh2

B
family guy > south park > esf > noobs > bums > anime

thats my 2 cents :p

Best answers
South park is great... but in my opinion its not the best show , i mean i loved it until recently ... when i stoped watching it .. and recently i found out kenny wasnt in it anymore .... he was my fav character... so im sad now :(

Best answers
Umm Kenny is back in the show now

and to you two who say that the sattirical nature of south park has declined since its first season I say...you're stupid

The first season made very few sattirical comments on society as opposed to the most recent episodes. Fun with weapons, Red Hot Catholic Love, Cancelled, South Park is ***, plus pretty much 9/10 of the past two seasons have pretty much always had social commentary. If you can't see that, then maybe you're better off not watching.

Bolteh2

B
face it.. most ppl dont watch it for the subtile humor.. they watch it because they say f*ck and sh*t alot

Best answers
Oh I'll agree with that, I myself enjoy the stupid fart and penis jokes to a great extent, I'm just saying that the other stuff is still there and much more present than it used to be.

Best answers
I agree with bolteh . . .
bolteh said:
family guy > south park ...
Family Guy is by far the best show ever made, followed by South Park (before the movie like SailorAlea pointed out).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Brim and Bolteh, the last few seasons have been the best. I think people that don't know that just haven't been watching lately, becuase it's not really all that subtle. As a matter of fact... the last few seasons have been about current issues... almost every single one of the episodes. Grey dawn (about senior citizens and driving), I'm a little bit country (About the war), Butt Out(tobacco industry) etc.. All of the others usually parody something or other. I'm not sure what the title of the latest one was.. but it was about future immigrants. Southpark just toilet humor? I don't think it matters what way you look at it, that's just wrong. Plus, Cartman is the man.

Best answers
Bolteh said:
family guy > south park > esf > noobs > bums > anime

thats my 2 cents :p
Read my mind! Except i would put Futurama and Friends in there somewhere before esf :talk: .

And if anyone disagrees then i will just have to serve you!

/me points at southpark and laughs at own corny joke :p

Best answers
Family Guy is by far the best show ever made, followed by South Park (before the movie like SailorAlea pointed out).[/quote]

yeah then should bring it back.

SailorAlea said:
South Park used to be good. And I'm sure lots of people will disagree, and some will agree..

The show was good, satirical, etc.. BEFORE the movie. After the movie, the plots just got less and less parody-ish and more toilet humor.

Now there ARE exceptions, like the Chimpokomon episode, which was one of the best.

But, overall.. with the additions of "Timmah" and Saddam Hussein, the show just became more and more stupid. Sorry. :/ Someone had to say it.
yeah that was a good one

Best answers
i think the greatest episodes were Good times with Weapons, and Michael Jefferson. Those were the greatest episodes i found hilarious. Yes Family Guy r0x0rz too! :yes: hehe..Allllriiigghht..heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still see the satirical side to it.

And don't diss the Timmah. O_O

LIBBULAH TIM TIMMAH!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the episode when they made fun of anime was the best. I just loved it.

Best answers
lmao! With the eye (trying not to spoil it). If you love southpark and you consider anime to be annoying, then you must see it :D. Even if you love anime O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom