South Park Parody of 300

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did anybody see the new episode tonight? It was basically a complete parody of 300 (which had to happen eventually). Just, you know, replacing Spartans with lesbians. They had the "slow-to-fast" camera style and even got the little things down, like when Xerxes (the guy in South Park has the same name) puts his hands on Leonidas's shoulders. There is also reference to the cheap immigration labor from Mexico.

Best answers
yea i jus' saw it.......so funny....God there were makin' fun of 300(funny how he got kicked in the nuts, I was laughin' my ass off) and the episode b4 that one came on and made fun of "the day after tomorrow" and some other movie....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That 'Day After Tomorrow' episode's pretty old, last week's was a 24 parody and a good one at that.

This episode sounds good, South Park's got social parody down to an art form. It won't air over here for a bit though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That 'Day After Tomorrow' episode's pretty old, last week's was a 24 parody and a good one at that.

This episode sounds good, South Park's got social parody down to an art form. It won't air over here for a bit though.
I think he meant the lice episode, where there is a "Vice President"...Lye..Or what ever the singular noun is, and he is against helping the environment.

There was also a small 300 parody in the Easter Special, where Donue's blood is splurrted out toward the screen like 300's style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom