South City

Best answers
I know...this is just a ref...but all I want is a map just like esf_storm...except with a day time sky box, more buildings (but instead of buildings close to reality...it has "buildings of the future") and with capsule corp in the middle...

Tox

Best answers
Would anyone upload esf_storm to Esf-world.de?

I'm rather eager to see what it's like, sounds pretty cool.
And if it beats esf_city and ape_City that'd be great :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_T@xi said:
yeh, askin myself the same!
He probably got tired of this community, like most talented people.

Best answers
I got tired of this forum, too! :fight: at the end of the last year the mapping section
had something like two posts per day, but now it seems to get better again!!
...already thought esf mapping was dying.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It still is, when 1.2 is released there will some sort of noob mapping spree. Then it will slowly fade out..again..

Best answers
Anyways, maybe someone like bobmaster can use his esf_storm map and make a upgrade version of it with more buildings or maybe a more brighter atmosphere instead of being cloudy??

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
at least there will be a couple of new official maps to play with ;)

Best answers
I heard from Taz00 that you can add moving cars when 1.2 is out...if that's so maybe bobmaster can add some cars in the esf_storm map as well...just a suggestion though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what new maps are there apart from esf_kanyon and esf_cell_arena?

on-topic: im sure esf_storm was on a thread somewhere......, it wasnt that good a map, just a large area of land, beside a hill which had a road, and a small city in the corner and a bit of lightning every now and then

Best answers
i have esf_storm in esf but i don't play that map anymore... if somebody wants to have it just say...

Best answers
esf_storm is on esf-world.com...I guess DJ ready is saying "You happy now Gears?!?!?!" lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think BobMaster40000 is coming back, on top of that he probably won't work on this map. I think there are 4 maps going into 1.2 (5 if Stryker's map makes it in):

esf_canyon
esf_cell_games
esf_gero
esf_nameks_revival
esf_118mountain (this one is Strykers)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gears said:
I heard from Taz00 that you can add moving cars when 1.2 is out...if that's so maybe bobmaster can add some cars in the esf_storm map as well...just a suggestion though
If people are complaining about lag issues with that map though, that probably wouldn't be a good idea. I haven't seen BobMaster around these forums for a long time anyway.

Best answers
I just played that esf_storm map again and I can tell you the "lag" I'm talking about isn't related to ping at all...so it's probably the dome shaped buildings I was talking about earlier...

Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
huh?better computer? i got a crappy 1600 MHZ comp with a geforce 4 mx i don´t think it´s a good one :(
Umm I hope yourbeing sarcastic or something, otherwise you must be very rich, because my best computer is a Duron 750 mhz with a geforce2 lol and to hear people talk like that about computers like that seems crazy to me. A 1.6 ghz comp with a Geforce 4 isnt exactly crappy in my book.

Best answers
Recently I've found a map pack in esfstuff.com and played one of the maps in there...the name is called sdbz_capsule. Although it's kinda small since it only concentrade on Capsule corp, but that map is about the same idea of what I had in mind...
http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/sdbz_capsule0000.JPG
http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/sdbz_capsule0001.JPG
http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/sdbz_capsule0002.JPG
http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/sdbz_capsule0003.JPG
Maybe any mappers out there can make a real south city map after looking at these pictures as refs...or ideas...or whatever you call it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom