South American Union (Unasur) now a reality, modeled after EU

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay leveling out the three currencies to become near equal value to transition towards the Amero!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't see the US ever joining a body like this in our lifetimes. Americans don't like giving up sovereignty; especially to nations more "liberal" than we are. And that's the majority of the world, unfortunately.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Interesting, the idea of this happening was laughed @ not so long ago...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Americans don't like a lot of things happening.
You don't see them stopping anything though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting, the idea of this happening was laughed @ not so long ago...
If you're talking about us laughing, that was over a unified North America, not South America.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Americans don't like a lot of things happening.
You don't see them stopping anything though.
I'm talking about politically. That kind of political will simply does not exist here. This isn't an "inevitable desire of our politicans" that the population doesn't support, but doesn't care enough about to stop.

Nobody is pushing for this in the US. In fact, like I said--Americans are very anti-world government. Why? Because we, as the world's only superpower, stand to lose a lot from saying "we agree to the will of (x) political body."

The United States and Britain basically founded the United Nations, and yet we essentially ignore them (look at Iraq) and act unilaterally.

Do you really think that a country that acts unilaterally because it lacks the patience for international action is likely to submit to the authority of a world government? ..No.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
China is becoming a superpower fast though, and Russia may yet regain that status. America's days as the only superpower are fading.

I do agree though, there may be a NAU someday, but the USA will stay out if it as much as possible. Look at Great Brittain, they are somewhat attached, but have not adopted the Euro, or the bulk of EU ratification.

Best answers
i look forward to a time when america is no longer the only super power that way me and my friends don't have to fight your ****** war's because the usa wants to police the world

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i look forward to a time when america is no longer the only super power that way me and my friends don't have to fight your ****** war's because the usa wants to police the world
Correction: That you have to fight the Presidents ****** wars because the President of the USA wants to police the world.

There is nothing wrong with USA, it's the leaders of USA that ruin it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope the North American Union includes Mexico.

Best answers
thats where your wrong on its the presidents war america has always been in other countrys business like when russia first invaded afghanistan think it was in the 70's please correct me if im wrong we gave them weapons to fight russia because america seen that as a way to get in good with the oil countrys. we did the same thing when iraq invaded kuwait and till this day we still have a military presence in kuwait even though they don't want us or need us in there country anymore but it has never been because of just the president alot of times it will have something to do with the united nations and usually usa is always the first one to go fight a war because one everyone knows war makes money, and two if you take over a country you get everything they have why do you think we have so many us territories of just little islands spread across the ocean those people never asked us to go there like guam for instance why are we there? no war no ones trying to take it over but its still a us territories i so lost my point i still don't see why we went to war with iraq president bush tried to say its because sadam gased his own people and did other stuff.

He gased the kurds and those are no more his people then an african person is a chinese person if you understand what i mean. war sucks we are losing more of our rights everyday like that no warrent wiretap bull**** the fbi fought against it because they felt the nsa shouldn't be spying on americans or violating our rights that way by being able to listen to our conversations or spy on us at anytime with out an justifiable cause what so ever in this next election be sure you know who your voting for and what they stand for we as americans effect the world when we vote for our president so be damn sure you know what you want this time around.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but already know who I want RON PAUL,.. F OBAMA... F HILLARY, they both don't have wha it takes for an honest president >=[

R O N P A U L~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but already know who I want RON PAUL,.. F OBAMA... F HILLARY, they both don't have wha it takes for an honest president >=[

R O N P A U L~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am neutrally curious as to why you left McCain out.

I do hope this does some good for South America though.

Know what I miss? The "League of Nations". Made us sound like superheroes. Would make waging wars so much cooler.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats where your wrong on its the presidents war america has always been in other countrys business like when russia first invaded afghanistan think it was in the 70's please correct me if im wrong we gave them weapons to fight russia because america seen that as a way to get in good with the oil countrys. we did the same thing when iraq invaded kuwait and till this day we still have a military presence in kuwait even though they don't want us or need us in there country anymore but it has never been because of just the president alot of times it will have something to do with the united nations and usually usa is always the first one to go fight a war because one everyone knows war makes money, and two if you take over a country you get everything they have why do you think we have so many us territories of just little islands spread across the ocean those people never asked us to go there like guam for instance why are we there? no war no ones trying to take it over but its still a us territories i so lost my point i still don't see why we went to war with iraq president bush tried to say its because sadam gased his own people and did other stuff.

He gased the kurds and those are no more his people then an african person is a chinese person if you understand what i mean. war sucks we are losing more of our rights everyday like that no warrent wiretap bull**** the fbi fought against it because they felt the nsa shouldn't be spying on americans or violating our rights that way by being able to listen to our conversations or spy on us at anytime with out an justifiable cause what so ever in this next election be sure you know who your voting for and what they stand for we as americans effect the world when we vote for our president so be damn sure you know what you want this time around.
Use proper punctuation, and I'll try reading it again, because I did not understand one word of that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't difficult enough to read that you had to make an entire post dedicated to assaulting his grammar. If you have genuine difficulty reading someone's post, but you are interested in what they have to say, try to make a more sensitive request in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom