Sounds for BFP, don't shoot me

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRyZerk

C
I'm sorry to say this is obviously an ESF-only forum, but I would like to ask permission ... Please don't shoot me, to use the ESF voice sounds in Bid for Power for a mod ... Simply the Japanese voices are unbearable and I have been listening to them since my childhood ... I will give the respective credits.
PD: Sorry for my English

Discord Member
Best answers
They don't own the rights to dragon ball so take the sounds. You would probably have better luck getting them yourself from other dragon ball games though considering they have a huge team behind them and they record fresh lines.

CRyZerk

C
They don't own the rights to dragon ball so take the sounds. You would probably have better luck getting them yourself from other dragon ball games though considering they have a huge team behind them and they record fresh lines.
If I have thought about it and I have noticed that the team has tried too hard to create a mod like ESF ... Thanks, I will take the sounds of budokai 3 or budokai tenkaichi 3 :).

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Locked on request

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm sorry to say this is obviously an ESF-only forum, but I would like to ask permission ... Please don't shoot me, to use the ESF voice sounds in Bid for Power for a mod ... Simply the Japanese voices are unbearable and I have been listening to them since my childhood ... I will give the respective credits.
PD: Sorry for my English
Not exactly quite true, as such I'd like to add some additional info to that.

It is true a lot (if not most) sounds were taken from DB(Z) franchise. But there are some sounds that may have been custom made specifically for ESF. Which sounds (effects) they are, I don't know. But in usage of those sound files, proper credits should be given. Even for the sounds that were taken from DBZ (voices, etc), as they were edited (big or small) by the ESF team in a form for in-game purposes. Work done by ESF, as such credits should at least be given for their "work".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom