Sound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can use any recording software.
Go to Volume Control
Options=>properties=>Recording and click OK
unmute stereo mix and you'll be recording directly of your computer sound. You can stop the Mic if you don't want any real life sounds to be heared.
After that just let the movie go and you can start recording the moment you want to.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're using Windows XP:

Right-click on the speaker icon on your taskbar > Click on "Open Volume Control" > Click on "Options" in the menu bar > Click on "Properties" > Click on "Recording" > Make sure "What U Hear" in the box below is checked > Click the "OK" button > Click on the "Select" check box under "What U Hear."

If you're using Windows Vista:

Right-click on the speaker icon on your taskbar > Click on "Recording Devices" > Click on the "Recording" tab > Right-click on "What U Hear" > Click on "Set as Default Device."

As for programs for recording audio, I recommend GoldWave (free-to-try) or Audacity (free).

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but first i must to select Realtek HD Audio Input? And where is the saved file?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In Volume Control/Properties/Mixer Device/Realtek HD Audio Input(Recording) and Realtek HD Audio Output(PlayBack)-------> With this i can select recording. And where is the saved sound which i record him?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you have some video editing program? Can't you use that to the cut the audio out of a video? You'd get a much better sound file that way, without having to mess with recording. Needs less editing afterwards as well.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Volume Control/Properties/Mixer Device/Realtek HD Audio Input(Recording) and Realtek HD Audio Output(PlayBack)-------> With this i can select recording.
Just use whatever the default mixer device is.

And where is the saved sound which i record him?
What program are you using to record audio?

Don't you have some video editing program? Can't you use that to the cut the audio out of a video? You'd get a much better sound file that way, without having to mess with recording. Needs less editing afterwards as well.
Or you could try this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read my post again and read MC afterwards. You'll understand what we tried to explain, and what you failed to understand.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know. "What U Hear" is a function only available on certain cards. Realtek High Defintion Audio need a line-input called "Stereo Mix" to be able to record in-PC audio. You need to update your drivers to the latest version to be able to use it. Then you can record using Adobe Soundbooth, Audacity or whatever other program you have (don't use Windows' sound recording, it is extremely crappy quality.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom