sound when kill

Best answers
Could there be a sound when you kill someone.
Like if vegeta kill goku vegeta will say ''you're dead Kakorat'' or something like that.

Retired
Best answers
I'm sure they could, but there has to be an option to turn that off, since it can get very annoying after some time

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but that would be quite irritating they need sounds for this (if u are vegeta)
ur dead kakarot
ur dead gohan
ur dead krillin
ur dead piccolo

and he only says ur dead kakarot
and if u then kill krillin what would he say then??

Best answers
yeah, that would be WAY to much work, and i don't think there is even a sound avaliable for every single chracter!

like gohan say " Your Dead DAD!"
or goku saying " I"m gunna kill you Son!"

but if u had something like a taunt, i'd like that and it would be failry easy to do....only have to hope it's not spammed to death in the server.

Best answers
YES I have final done it have I have killed kakarot
You were just a low class sayins son gohan
I always new earthlings were weak krillin
That’s what you get you namke sum piccolo

Or something like that instead of you dead piccolo or i killed you.... have them get a little emotional when they kill someone, but I don't think it would be that hard to put in the game they prolly won't though but whatever....
:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken
yeah, that would be WAY to much work, and i don't think there is even a sound avaliable for every single chracter!

but if u had something like a taunt, i'd like that and it would be failry easy to do....only have to hope it's not spammed to death in the server.
rofl, thats pretty funny. :) I could just see gohan saying that to goku and visa versa.

almostdeleted

A
He should just be able to taunt, like in SSBM. Vegeta would cross his arms and say like "hmpf" or "you will fall to the saiyan prince" or something and he would shake his head.

Best answers
Originally posted by KamakaziChicken

But there are sounds where Goku say ''bye son'' and gohan say''bye dad''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom