Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i got some sound mapping problem. i dont know how to add sounds in a map. well. i know how to. but there isnt comming sound ouT!

and another question is my WATERFALL! i dont know how to add a waterfall!! ( with water falling down )plz help :) thkz

lol.. ps how do i make things round?

Best answers
The sound you can make with a trigger, but I have no idea how to make a waterfall [do you mean one with really flowing water??]

You can't make things round with the HL engine, you can only add many faces to something so it looks round, a good progam to do that is gensurf [ www.valve-erc.com ].

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
thkz. and i mean real flowing water

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either:

A) Ask B0bMaster40000

or

B) Go to the The Handy Almaniac (I think that is what it is called) which is in WC, just go to Help then Web Resources then The Handy Vandals Almaniac. It is there.

I think there is a texture to make it flow... but go to the website anyways. By the way asking B0B would be pointless, he would probably point you to the tutorial anyway :p. But you never know...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
define what you mean by 'real' water. While i can't tell you specifically how they do it, make your waterfall a func_conveyor entity.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just for you guys Ill post the link :D. The link doesn't go directly there (thats just how it is) but it takes just one click. Here is how to do it: On the left hand side there are the months, under Feb 2003 there should be a link that says waterfall, click on it and your their. To get the sound keep reading... its some ambient_generic sound or something. But Im to lazy to read :p. Anyways here is the link:

The Handy Vandal's Almaniac

Best answers
lol, i would point you to the tutorial because i made it myself and it saves me explaining for the 100th time:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was going to edit it sayin that you made it but I was kicked off the computer :cry:.

Best answers
damn...i wish i had known about those tuts when i was learning to make waterfalls...i had to work it out myself:S the end result was good tho...u gotta admit:D:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom