Best answers
Sometimes on servers ive heard about a sound pack with
newer sounds. Is this available?
If so where can i get it?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
people make models and then make a sound pack to go with them, as of now i am using a bebi vegeta model with a sound pack(thank you redsaiyan) there is also a vegetto mocel+sound pack flaotin areound there somewheres

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea I have heard about a jap pack coming out in another beta...I am just wondering if it will be default or an optional pack...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as soon as its finished i asume it will be released

and as of now its just a seperate zip file that u unzip into ur sounds folder and it replaces the english ones

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh sweet! i like jap sounds better except the thing that annoys me is when they are mad that kekekekekekeke sound they make form their throats lol

Best answers
oh sweet! i like jap sounds better except the thing that annoys me is when they are mad that kekekekekekeke sound they make form their throats lol
I like this sound :)
In my opinion, the jap sounds are way better than the english ones :shocked:

Best answers
i hate the japanese DBZ voices to me they dont fit the characters.. i mean the vegeta voice is too high pitched.. heh but the french one.. ROFL that voice is funny as hell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no officiell soundpak yet ...

goto www.redsaiyan.net and download a new model with its own sounds ...

Or wait until my german soundpak is released :)
It'll come ... sure

My Opinion about voices:
I think a few voices should be the jap ones ...
A few the english ones ...
And a few odf the german ones ...

(jap: Gohan, Vegeta)
(english: Piccolo, Cooler last stage, Cell (all monsters), Krillin)
(german: Goku, Frieza, Chao Zu)

Best answers
Buddy. What the heck? That would be the stupidest thing ever.

One side of the map you hear "Special Beam Cannon" then you hear Vegeta in Japanese go "big baaang attacK!" Then you hear Goku say lord knows what...maybe "Kamehajgtejahjg" (i not teasin ur language, but you have to realize that it doesn't make much snese to have multiple languages in a game.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey ... lol

you're absolutly right ...

It'll be awful all these different languages in one pak, game, episode, movie .......

I only think these are the best for this guy ... :)

maybe you'll understand me now ...

PS: KHH in german = KameHameHa (in DB "Schockwelle der alten Ahnen", too (shockwave))

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, German rocks. I don't know any of it aside from "Nicht," but that language sounds like a fun one. It wouldn't happen for the mod but I wouldn't mind :yes:

I only worry about the quality of the japanese pack when it is released. The English sounds right now are absolutely excellent, but they would have to pull the japanese sounds off of japanese episodes... and depending on where they got them o_o the sound quality might not be up to par.

Best answers
Yeah you can keep your 3 language sound pack. I dont have to download it so im not gonna flame it like Kablano.
I would like to see a Japanese (not jap) Sound pack, that would be cool. And don't say it doesnt fit the characters, you only like the english because thats what you are used to. How can it not fit the characters anyway? that was the original language DBZ was in when it was new in the late 1980s

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. Who cares if half of the male characters are played by girls? Just turn up the base and they start to sound masculine again.

I'm kind of kidding.. less than half were voiced by girls, but they sure don't sound very masculine. Doesn't bother me though, the emotion is more obvious in the attacks than it is in the English version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom