Sound & Animations

Best answers
Sound:

How about adding a sound (like "Haaaaaa..") when your powering up to make ESF more DBZ like.Also a sound when in powerstruggle like "Arrrgghh.." or something.
As for Cell, Freeza & Buu, i think that they should have diffrent sound packs for evry transformation, like in the series, evry form of Cell, Freeza, Buu has a deffrent voice.

Animations:

I reed that post about animated mouth, eyes, eyebrows, and cheeks end i was thinking, why not make animated mouths & stuff for attacks, taunts & other things, not just transformations.(or maybe thats already in making).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think its safe to say that alot of the sounds for the transformations have already been done. It would be dumb to keep the same sounds for each of the form changes. So I think you can rest assured that thast been taken care of. =p
As for the powerup sound, I actually siggested this a long long time ago. People said it would get annoying to hear it each time you power up, since you do it so much when youre fighting and their right. But maybe there is something harSens or Pcjoe can do to make it happen every so often or something...I dunno.

As for the animations, I dont think the models are going to have animated faces just for the transformations. Im pretty sure theyre going to be aniated for their attacks and such, dont hold me to it though. :]

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Having their mouth move and stuff isn't really doing much, just wasting time.

Who would sit there and watch Goku's mouth move while he's charging a kamehameha? I certainly wouldn't. The characters in-game are too small to notice any mouth movement, I mean you can barely see their face from a distance

Best answers
why would you want a moving mought? what, would you look at it instead of your oponent?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AmberGhost said:
why would you want a moving mought? what, would you look at it instead of your oponent?
Its called model details. Besides its already implanted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd look at it, great eye candy. Oh and about the sounds for powerup, maybe if you charge your ki for like 2 seconds or more than he only makes a sound, but not a long scream, just a quick "HA!" if you know what I mean o.0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why they added in animated faces is because with the FX system that pcJoe created, you can now make your own movies. Thats right. You can move the characters around, do animations, do camera angles and much more.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they're not making the game to make fan movies, they're making the game to PLAY, at the best possible level of performance.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i suggest instead of "Haaaaaaa" to add a lightning effect ,sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom