Sotm 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea, how about anonymizing each of the signatures so people will not know who made the signatures? It will destroy any type of popularity contest.

We can PM Lukyas the signatures, and from there Lukyas can post up the signatures without names, with the addition of masking the title of the file and the links so users cannot find out who made the signature if it becomes that serious.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like the idea.
In the case peepz do not agree with it I have to ask you something guys. If you attend to post better sig later, and you already sent a bad sig, please remove the old sig and just leave the one you are contesting with. I had a bit of problems with opening a poll last time, because Elcor and some other guys have sent 2 or more sigs, and only the last one was "the one".

Anyway, who is for Gryph's idea?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea, how about anonymizing each of the signatures so people will not know who made the signatures? It will destroy any type of popularity contest.

We can PM Lukyas the signatures, and from there Lukyas can post up the signatures without names, with the addition of masking the title of the file and the links so users cannot find out who made the signature if it becomes that serious.
Wouldn't really work because:

1) This is a Signature of the Month. Yes, it's your style and work which is why its a signature.
2) Signatures without names could end up someone stealing it and putting their name on it on another forum.
3) There's a popularity contest? Lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) This is a Signature of the Month. Yes, it's your style and work which is why its a signature.
Right, but what does this prove? It just defines what SOTW is. :confused:

2) Signatures without names could end up someone stealing it and putting their name on it on another forum.
Ok

3) There's a popularity contest?
Sometimes, this can be the case, where a person will vote for a signature just because of the person who made it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could I get some yes or no agreements please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom