SOTM 3 Voting!

SOTM should be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ gets my vote. Although I imagine you all went through hell using that stock -.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine sucked ew, I voted for Gryph's because his is the only one that's simple and good imo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tiger definitly wins this one. I already gave crits to Gryph in his thread, he didn't adress the pixelated grid pattern. So that's why he loses. And in DJUnknowns one, the low quality of the stock is just too noticeable. Tiger manages to mask this somewhat.

Best answers
its not against the rules to use the same render in a slight better quality... its the same, so whats the problem ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You used a higher quality stock than the one that was provided. While the rest used the low quality version. Part of the skill in an artist is to make the best piece of art with what they get. There are various techniques to make a low quality stock look better, techniques that the other people applied, you didn't.

Best answers
let me quote my self

the same render in a slight better quality
the quality was 1/10 better only because it was smaller, i still had to work on it to get good quality....

anywho... everyone could have done the same, if you suck at googling, its your problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom