SOTM 3 Voting!

SOTM should be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it's not that. We just think you take a lesser organized approach when it comes to making these things. Plus *****ing to us to make sigs for the contest is immature and annoying, not to mention having a obnoxious countdown of how many days are left every day.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, I won't do that again >.< Im sorry if that bothered you. I just wanted to remind you guys for this in case you forgot. I apologize >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Seriously, can we stop "picking" on Lukyas now? He joined nearly a year ago, I'd say his hazing is done and over. As for the sig contests, I'd rather have them on a weekly basis as well. 7 days is more than enough to make a sig and it also allows for quicker contests which keep the incentive of creating art going.

I'd be happy to try and organize the next one, should you guys not mind.

Best answers
Agreed with Origin. And stop picking on Lukyas dudes, he just follows the rules of many forums and it's not his fault that it's SOTM here... a lil quote from my forum ;)

OK the rules of S.O.T.W is

• User name must be on signature
• Format must be JPEG, BMP, PNG or GIF ( animated signature )
• Only one entry per member
• Entry must only be made by yourself
• Entry must follow render theme
• You cannot vote your own entry CHECK IT OUT
• Maximum sig size is 400x150 pixels
• Not posted vote doesn't count [New!]
* Post WHY you voted for that guy [New!]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Origin, I would like you to organize them, aswell, and at first I suggested (or somebody else, I don't remember) that we make SOTWs, and then Jakut and Sicron said they are too busy to make a sig per week, and that month competition is just good. But if they all agree, I am ok with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then they can join whenever they can. They'll just be missing out one 3/4 of them if they wanna do one monthly. And I don't think I was picking on lukyas with my post necessarily. I was just telling him why I think some people don't like him running the contests. I'm sorry if it came off that way, but that's just how I felt about it and if he can't take that criticism then I'm sorry.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's all right Barney.
Now, I have few requests from admins.
1. Close SOTM 3.
2. Stick SOTM 3 Voting!
3. Make -Origin a mod of the Signature section so he can close/stick whenever he needs to.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's all right Barney.
Now, I have few requests from admins.
1. Close SOTM 3.
2. Stick SOTM 3 Voting!
3. Make -Origin a mod of the Signature section so he can close/stick whenever he needs to.
1. Done deal.
2. Certainly.
3. We already have almost as many moderators as we do regularly active members :p In all seriousness, the Artwork section and its child forum (and, indeed, all of the Development subsections) have more than a few moderators assigned (not counting global moderators not listed as assigned to those sections). I will make a concerted effort to let all of the people who watch this section keep an eye out for SOTM's and related contests, should thread editing, sticking, and/or opening/closing be necessary.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so, Origin, concidering you are now SOTM leader, tell me: Is Gryph's vote counted? If it isn't Tiger's leading then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't see why not. It's a question of which signature everyone thinks is best, if Gryph thinks his own is best why not let him vote for it?

Being honest, if I had participated and I had seen a signature better than my own I would vote for that. It's a tricky issue, but a vote is still a vote.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but I guess, then you should change the rules I put :p
And if he thought his own sig is the best one, he shouldn't vote at all. Coz, you know, if they knew they could, Tiger and Djunknown would probably vote for themselves aswell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better yet, don't let any of the participants vote. If you can only vote for someone else's sig, why vote at all right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We will see who wins when the time is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom