SOTM 3 Voting!

SOTM should be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
the problem is not google, its abbout playing fair, could u post the sock so we can see how low the quality was?

Best answers

and heres how the one luka posted would look if i had resized it, without doing anything else

quality is almost the same, some filters would enhance it even more which i used for mine...

on top of everything, the only visible spot of the stock itself is the head, everything else got smudged...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't implying anything about you breaking the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the Terminator render was already provided, and without any outside confirmation someone just brought in that render, like the person actually had a say in what render would be used.

Best answers
as long as the render is the same it doesn't matter what i used, case closed..

btw gryph, its not nice to vote for yourself ;P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
  • Signature mustn't be over 600X200 size [Who the hell makes a signature that big? -.-]
  • Signature must be having the name of it's maker on it [Well no duh]
  • Signatures should be made and sent from the first day of the month until the 20th day of the month in the S.O.T.M. thread [Isn't that of a due date than a rule?]
  • Voting is from 20th day of the month until the end of the month [Isn't that of a due date than a rule?]
  • YOU can NOT vote for yourself [O-rly?]
  • All votes are public [Whats the point if you can already see who voted for what?]
  • Vote for the best one [THX4REMINDER]
I think I rather have a SOTW than a SOTM. Also managed by someone whose actually better at organizing, maybe like Sicron, Origin, Gryph, or any one that actually knows what they're doing.

Edit: I don't want to be flamed but your signature thread gives many great examples why someone else should manage the next "Sig of the w/e"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this topic went from meh to epic in like 4 posts :p can i choose next months stock? D:

Best answers
if its 9999 times better quality than this one, fine by me... also if its a normal stock/render, not something stupid and lame...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No you didn't, my signature still has 7 votes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I rather have a SOTW than a SOTM. Also managed by someone whose actually better at organizing, maybe like Sicron, Origin, Gryph, or any one that actually knows what they're doing.
Seconded. Partially the reason why I didn't participate this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom