Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Just about everyone, knows about SoS. But SoS is a stand alone, based on one of the Quake Engines(I forgot which one). So their models and such can have alot higher polys then Half-Lifes P.o.S engine.

Incase you didn't know, This is SoS offical site link.
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/

Bolteh2

B
hmm, sos is based on q2 engine and upgraded to some what a q3 light engine (im pretty sure that its q2 engine, just look at the textures, q3 textures are better)

and its not that old ...

Best answers
The Official Reply From A Team Member: (me)

SoS is a standalone game based off the Q2 engine and is undergoing extreme modifications/revamping to bring the standards up beyond Q3's limitations by including Bumpmapping, per pixel lighting, etc. Read the about and F.A.Q for more answers to what we are doing.

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/

- RHansen

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh that game. I seen it before

[J]

Best answers
light Quake 3? If you use an engine you can modify for your games needs then its not light. It is supposed to have many more features. They have 2 really good coders

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a stand alone on the q2 engine and i know the skinner and coder so i know alot of info

the info : it rules :devgrin:

Best answers
Yeah SoS is great, to bad it aint releasable yet, and also to bad we cant steal their models and put it in esf :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by UniSol
Yeah SoS is great, to bad it aint releasable yet, and also to bad we cant steal their models and put it in esf :fight:
If SOS release i will forget about ESF 4 real Well I will still come to talk in the forums of ESF cuz there fun lol but not play ESF anymore im just waiting for the best dbz game ever SOS

Best DBZ Mods
1)SoS
2)ESF
3)Dragon Mod Z

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sos not new>? its been worked on for like 3 years now.. I remember when it just started out..

and its a game based on the Q2 engine but they've enhanced the engine so it can run better **** on it.. besides that its just DBZ with RPG posibility in the future..
thats basicly it

Best answers
ill probably get it if the rpg mode is good. I have yet to find a good dbz rpg

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i am right most of the characters don't have transformations, and the others only have one. I don't know if it will stay that way, if it does then i won't play it.

Best answers
sos is as old as dbq and esf, sos just dont show off and pimp, dont really wanna get foxed

[J]

Best answers
Oh my god steel!!!!! Sos Characters will only have one transformation!!!! Im never going to play it now!!! Wheres ssj 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 99999!!!! man i thought it was a good game, but 1 transformation? :cry:

Im going to laugh so much when sos is the most kickass game and you are whining about multiple transforms

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game only goes up to the cell saga so of course the characters will only have like one trransformation, others would have like 2 like gohav and cell. but with the secret characters feature, some might have more than one transformation. or maybe it works differently, i dunno.

Best answers
Like I heard they need at least one year to finish the game...:\
And you can't know what will happen to ESF in all that time...
Well, the graphics of SoS are really awesome...
And the fighting System sounds great...
The KI-pool System, too...
Well ESF needs a good opponent, I think...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Be that as it may, here is not the place to talk about or advertise it :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom