Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** the sos tree huging pusy's i tink that sos s so ****t up they ar so vain that thei even think poeple woud like to rip there models (who would ) u would have to pay me big time to use models some douche ******* made so **** u all u douches
ps vox i dont remember being sutch a big shot in the esf forums :) so fck u to biatch

( if poeple ask me wy i posted this : they think that wod stole models of them how the hell is that posible :S :talk: was there a leak or somthin ?? anny way wo would never rip thay were also saying that we ript from squid side (already cleard things up about that here :D) and saying that we ript stuf from sos look at our models and there and say for yourself )

[J]

Best answers
i dont see any reason to carry your ****ing argument here

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, this one of those things better resolved on thier forum or guestbook, via PM, or left alone, this will probably result in this thread getting locked and you getting a warning, good job

Best answers
lol i agree with u nuttzy y didnt u e-mail or pm the dude i can understand y ya mad (i dont belive u riped themeheh^_^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would if i could i would like to pm him but im banned from the forum but trealy why the hell shoud i rip sos and how could i answer me that and second of all look at our models and there models

Best answers
Umm I went there and checked it out. First off no one said your mod ripped SOS models they said you ripped models off other mods and made attempts to emulate other models. Also you never really made an attempt to back up your argument all you said was that SOS is bad. (Wich makes no sence since since they'e only shown some of the best dbz maps and models ever made.) Now I don't want to get into an argument but you can't post like this with only 1/10th of the story.

Best answers
You did not make that gohan, vegeta, goku, etc. I've seen them before, ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO.

Bolteh2

B
zeldalink, im gonna warn you, no more flaming like this

and everyone in this topic that flamed has to watch out to

kthx, closed

Best answers
i didnt understand one word in this thread and dont flame sos im good friends wit all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom