Sorry for being impacient

Best answers
Sorry for being impacient, but that GMT release time, is it gonna be in teh early hours of wednesday or in the early hours of thursday.
if its answer 1 does that mean that the earliest (not first) release is gonna be in GMT?

txh for ur time

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The GMT time is concurrent with Nov 27, 9pm EST.

That means beta on 28th for j00.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The times on the main page are the start time for the release party, if I'm not mistaken. And everyone will have the option of getting the Beta at the same time.

And 2am GMT should be Thursday morning I believe. The release party is Wednesday night.

*edit: Cucumba beat me to it. :p *

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isay dont complain. If you dont want to stay up that late, its up to you. It is still goning to be out. Not like you wont be able to get it in the morning. Would rather have them not tell you when it was going to be out instead?

Best answers
Bah that sux, I'll have to wait another day. :no::S

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
isay dont complain. If you dont want to stay up that late, its up to you. It is still goning to be out. Not like you wont be able to get it in the morning. Would rather have them not tell you when it was going to be out instead?

i woud stay up if i dident have to go to school

Best answers
so the 27th release date is a blatent lie for most people.......great;( ;( ;(

Best answers
No, not the most. about half and half. Sorry ! Maybe the Europeans should get it at 9 PM WED. THERE time, which is Tonight ...i think?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah most of your fans are European!We willalso not be able to be present at the party.sigh......:cry:

Best answers
Why complain? You're still going to get to play. What does waiting a few more hours have to do with it? You've waited a year and ten days since the alpha's release!

Best answers
you think most people can play or downloud it when its 2 am most fans are 14-18 year old whe have school remember but whele stop complaining you dont care about us

Best answers
damn the only chance i got to d/l is 5pm thursday then >.<

Best answers
just think of it dis way. If u try to dl it at exactly 9 pm est. You will be dl at .56 kps because a ****load of people will be dling it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish people would realize how time zones work

EVERYONE GETS BETA AT THE SAME TIME >_<

just because its the 28th in aus doesnt mean there magicly ahead of everyone else by a full day

Best answers
Lol, very true hibiki i was sitting here reading this thread, and thinkin to myself, ouch thats gotta suck waiting another day, but in fact it all comes out at the same time, its just different hours because of zones, not actual time difference when the beta is released, heh u made me realize that.:D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i wish people would realize how time zones work

EVERYONE GETS BETA AT THE SAME TIME >_<

just because its the 28th in aus doesnt mean there magicly ahead of everyone else by a full day
no its'not

2am is sleeptime u know? normal ppl slepe at this time because they have to work the next day.

But it doesn't btoher me

I already wait for a year... more..

grtz Naz

Best answers
ty hibiki guy with knowledge. The only diffrence is that the time of day ya its an inconvience but blame the world not the esf team. No matter what they do esf team cant push back a whole day, there in america, also most ppl here in the states its basically thanksgiving, so we have weds, thurs and friday off plus the weekend, thats why there doing it. If it was any other time im sure they would release it on a thursday or friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom