Sorry First one messed up

Best answers

In Legendary Super Sayian he has a more light/Darkish Hair color not even yellow like Goku , Vegeta , Gohan , Trunks.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Did you really do much to dracoheart's brolli except adding a lil green?

Best answers
yeah some what i went up close editing alittle lines here and their minimized his biceps some

Best answers
i couldn't do much to the drawing or i be stealing his work and i just wanted to point some stuff out. i don't need to steal someones drawings i just give them pointers since i been drawing DBZ charact. for about 2 to 3 years now

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One word...

Photoshop owns... okay that was two.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eagle180, this is the last time I'm going to ask you not to double post.
----
Secondly, it doesn't look that good at all. At closer inspection, all you did was throw some green blobs in the hair., you didn't touch the biceps like you said. The lineart is identical to Draco's, all you did was some bad green highlighting.

Best answers
sorry mr perfect with your all mighty eyes or perfectness i guess your the master of all art work.......*sigh* critics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is too tan and he looks like a beefed up prince valient...

Best answers
"too tan" is coming from someone that has no idea what their talking about when it comes to modeling... Please you should really do your exact words " bind quit to mouse 1"

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
egale180 said:
"too tan" is coming from someone that has no idea what their talking about when it comes to modeling... Please you should really do your exact words " bind quit to mouse 1"
Learn to take criticism, or stop posting artwork. Your choice.

Best answers
Looks like crap.

Get rid of the ugly green spots, delete the whole thing, and try somthing easier and then move up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
egale180 said:
ok, firstly... Sir.. :) this isnt exaclty what i'd call a model, or even a ref for that matter, so it has nothing whatsoever to do with a model... 2ndly, it is too tan, and the post above me you ask for crits, so I do crit... or I could just be blunt and say it is probably the worst drawing ever, but i chose to use constructive critism... last, wtf do you mean when you say
bind quit to mouse 1
?? Fine, from now on I will let you post your crap and I'll sit here and laugh at it :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just messin around with paint, this took like 10 min, no refs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom