Sorrow

Best answers
I finally recieved my copy of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and made my very first attempt at playing with the new features (I was using PS 6.0.1). So please bear in mind this is my first attempt at anything in PS 7.0. I appreciate the font is kinda weird, I went on a downloading spree and got hundreds of em. Anyways I call it Sorrow;

Crits and Comments?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool but i think something is making it look weird... maybe its the saiga font but im not sure, either way its a well done sig

good jobbbbbbbbbbbbbzzz

Best answers
it looks mad but lose the saiga, yes i know that's ur tag but it wrecks it and it's in a font that throws it off.

Best answers
To be honest, I dont really find the font that bad. I would suggest changing the Sorrow font, not the Saiga font... I think the Saiga font looks just fine. I like it, and congratulations on getting Photoshop 7. Now when you have all of these new features and what not, Im not gonna be surprised when you start sending even higher quality material.... Which will be amazing. Keep it up mate :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there isnt much of a difference between ps6 and ps cs (ps7)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
there isnt much of a difference between ps6 and ps cs (ps7)
Dont you mean Ps 6 --> Ps 7 ---> Ps: CS?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think dark blue is a very "sorry" color if ya know what I mean, same with the font that says sorrow, doesn't look very sorry @_@

Best answers
PS CS isnt PS7... to my knoweldge PS CS is a version above PS 7. And Maybe there arent, but Ive never used PS6 and since PS7 is an upgrade I assume there are differences.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grrrr

i got teh confus3h with the versions.... what i meant was ps8 = ps:cs and there wernt many changes from ps7 to ps:cs... which isnt really relevant to this thread....

anyhooooo....

/me backs away slowly

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
I don't think dark blue is a very "sorry" color if ya know what I mean, same with the font that says sorrow, doesn't look very sorry @_@
Well blue is a colour which makes you feel cold, if your bedroom is painted blue you'll often be cold when you wake up or whatever. And seeing as cold ties in with isolation/depression/sadness I sorta thought about sorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
and there wernt many changes from ps7 to ps:cs
Yeah, CS is %600 more.

CS's price > everything.

Anyways, Saiga, Haven't see you on Aim for a while, if you were on then I could help you out a little faster, 'cause we all know my C&C is what makes sigs good. :cool: :yes:

Best answers
Saiga I admire your sigs ^.^
Anyways I think you should change the fonts, switch sorrow to the Saiga font and make it smaller, but then with your name put another font that looks more discreet but outstands more than the word sorrow, dunno if youll understand this well LoL

Best answers
Thanks Sakuma, you wouldn't believe how nice it is for someone to say that :p

I know the fonts are a little weird, as I said earlier I downloaded loads and was testing them out. Look out for Sorrow in the artwork section soon, I'll make a feature version of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom