Sony makes it hader to go on car trips

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** you, Slimline!

I'm trying to find a DC adapter for my old fashioned style PS2. All the pieces are in place. I found a nice, high quality pull-down LCD TV screen with A/V capabilities for my PS2 (or any game system for that matter) to plug into. Now, all I need is a PS2 adapter to plug into the cigarette lighter.

I've searched high and low. Ebay, Amazon, and even random google searches, and every single hit I get involving an adapter says the exact same thing.

"Designed to work only for the Slim PS2. Will not work on the normal PS2."

It's a 12 hour trip, guys. I'd use my gamecube, but with the PS2 I could at least watch DVDs and such without having to haul the DVD player with me, and my PS2 library is much bigger than the cube. I would use my DS also, but for the amount of money it would cost to buy 1 new DS game, the path I chose is a lot more cost efficient and allows greater capabilities for long trips. Besides, my neck hurts after a while looking down on my DS.

Simply put, I cant find this adapter anywhere, and if they discontinued it to make room for "SRIMRINE ONRY" then I'm going to be really pissed -_-

The trip happens this friday, so I need this stuff ASAP -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put down the controller and try reading. With enough munchies, you'll be there before you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom