Sonic...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo people... i drew this this afternoon when i had 2 hours free from school... that was arround 11:30 when i finished it... i havent posted in a while... but here is a start :) please C&c. this is BASED ON the real sonic, it isnt supposed to be him, just a made up bro or something.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You ruined the essence of Sonic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg... what do ya mean by that >_< the essence of sonic... like he has one.. he just runs arround rescuing his buds... like he can't do it when smoked a spliff..

anyways... thnQ , any more c&c?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
omg... what do ya mean by that >_< the essence of sonic... like he has one.. he just runs arround rescuing his buds... like he can't do it when smoked a spliff..

As a longtime Sonic fan, I stick to my comments.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also apparently made his groin fat and gave him a demon tail, heh. I'm not digging it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:

Ya you made him look like a pot smoking thug.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is BASED ON the real sonic, it isnt supposed to be him, just a made up bro or something.
don't get all bent out of shape. its a good drawing. he said its not supposed to be sonic.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Ya you made him look like a pot smoking thug.
¬_¬..... not every1 who smokes dope is a thug... mindless stereotyping isnt my thing, sorry.

It looks cool man, the torso looks a lil long, pose is nice, his hand holdin the spliff looks pretty solid, the other one doesnt look like a natural pose, his fingers wouldnt be in a fist, they should be more loose (the arm too), u know wat i mean?

nice work keep it up ^_^

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
¬_¬..... not every1 who smokes dope is a thug... mindless stereotyping isnt my thing, sorry.
That isn't what he was saying. He was pointing out what the drawing looks like. If he had of said, he looks like a thug who smokes pot, then I'd see your point, but the way he worded it, was no stereotyping.

Anyways. I know this isn't sonic, I just said he ruined the essence of sonic, as in the sonic universe.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah my mistake ><... grammar isnt my specialty. I disagree that it ruins the essence, as this is more of a parody.... I mean im sure that sumtimes u wonder how a cartoon character would look stonned... i mean i'd be curious, its just wen u pick up that pencil u can start to see watever u want :] so drawin sonic like that imo takes nothing away from sonic, its just a picture which motivation came from curiosity. ah well, even if u dont get wat im saying, i do.... damn my grammar sucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i get it dave, thnx :D finnaly some good comment that actually makes sense in some way ^^ , dude, ur totally right bout the curiousity... i might draw another comic figure, but then in a laughing position or somthing..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I think this reference pic... speaks for itself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no please dont this one is bad enough to ruin sonic for all time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as much as it pwns sonic in the eye, it's still better than I can do.

Best answers
Hey, why all the hatin'? Its just Sonic having a good time. Everyone need their pot once in a while, and when you run, roll, and jump around all day saving your friends ass's, whatd you expect him to do?

Plus, what do you think hes been doing all them coins hes been collecting??

Awesome drawing man, made me smile. Thanks :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:

I think this reference pic... speaks for itself.
lol no, i only used 1 reff, and that was for the eyes, the rest is all me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom