💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes both would be sweet. Do you think i can get avatars for them?

Best answers
Hey!

Yo that model looks awsome it's been so long that i been playing esf but im play it now yay!I would replace that model with hhhhhmmmmmmmmm................ there should be a poll on that make a new thread and do a poll to see what the people want to replace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
i could make you an avater if you want.

that would b great, one for knuckles and majin vegeta ill b ur best friend :)

Best answers
Hey majin, resize it to 48x48 and add a 1 pixel black border (make it a nice 50x50 image :D) I would have had a go but I was too busy doing this.

[J]

Best answers
heh ive started the sonic sig/avatar craze :) The skinmaps coming, although im having some trouble with it. I want to make it perfect so it can have a kickass skin :)

almostdeleted

A
Very nice sigs. Hey J, any updates.

Hows my sig? :) im gonna use it till I make a really good tails sig to replace my Riku.

The Sonic Alliance.

Best answers
Argh, hosting problems, aparently i've used all my space, but there is only 1.6 megs of stuff on my 30mb account... ;(

almostdeleted

A
No its because in the fornt of the link there should be [img*] then the second tag at the end should be [/img*]

Just take away the * out of the tags. So it looks like

Best answers
Hey, CJ, can I ask that you don't use a Shadow sig? It's just.. people seemed to have copied the whole sonic sig idea (which I don't really mind) it's just I want one character to keep mine original, the same as you have tails, and soccer has knuckles.. majin has sonic etc :)

Best answers
No problem, you are very welcome :)

Ok.. [J].. where is this model? I want to start work on shadow :D

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Hey, CJ, can I ask that you don't use a Shadow sig? It's just.. people seemed to have copied the whole sonic sig idea (which I don't really mind) it's just I want one character to keep mine original, the same as you have tails, and soccer has knuckles.. majin has sonic etc :)
I dont use shadow.. lol.. BTW I was acctuualy making a shadow sig before you posted yours. :rolleyes: Anyway, I have tails now, and I like him.

Best answers
i already made a sound pack so if if you want i can give you my sounds shijing

ps: i'm gonna make a sig for a lesser known soic character...

Best answers
I have a sig wit some anime girl in it. hehehe

and (thanx to g0tenks) my kewl little tech one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom