[J]

Best answers
well, i got tired of doing human like characters, so heres a sonic model i made. I basically made it so i could try skinning it, although the face isnt made yet. lol maybe ill make supersonic, animate it and put it in esf lol i dont think thats gonna happen. I dont have time to do anything. anyway, 1430 polys

Pics: (sorry for bad renders, im using gmax:))

edit: before it happens, noobs pleasse dont ask why it has 2 fingers, it is to conserve polies although im going to add 2 more fingers anyway

Best answers
Yes please continue your work on this model, i think it will be cool and definetly in my collection.

*posibility* make the melee animation for sonic the spinnball thing he does.

V'

Best answers
Hows he supposed to fly?You could use this model to replace frieza.Scince they both do the spinning thing.

Best answers
wow dude that model is sweetz0r. i would not hesitate for a moment to use that in esf lol, especially if you had his trans as super sonic. only one thing though, what about ki moves? :p i do agree though about the melee idea suggested by Mad Dogg, that would be interesting. i'll definitly be keeping my eye on this model :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wonder what the hell got u to make a sonic model o_O
but ist all goo ^_<

[J]

Best answers
heh i made it to practice skinning becuz skinning him isnt to hard. And yes, super sonic can fly and even has an aura :) But reg sonic i dont know how ill explain his flying.

Best answers
Cool model man, really like it. When will the super sonic transformation will be done???

almostdeleted

A
Just make the sounds so he doesnt say anything. You just hear the charge and fire sound.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Make it to where he gets hit, the sound for it is like he loses all the rings, if you need someone for the sounds, just ask shijing or someone if they are not busy.

Best answers
dam this model is soooo cooool!! Yo it would be soooo cooool to make him have a move where he charges up into a ball and shoots himself in the air like an attack or melee!! that would be cool.

[J]

Best answers
w00t update! I threw together a quick face (as in half an hour) and edited his hair (15 mins) into super form! Im not happy with the face, and i see some things that need changing on the hair, but hell i already took the pics so ill post them. When the models done ill make a skinmap and since i suck at skinning maybe someone will want to give it a better skin? Well here it is, the polies are actually lower :) 1403

uhhh im hating the face more and more. It looked better flat shaded

Best answers
i'm all about making a sound pack for you

i wanna take the job so i'll make it up and you can deside if you like it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can make one too i have lots of experiense

i can get osunds from the cartoon episodes\

*edit*

i can skin it for you, once u uv map it send it to [email protected]

Best answers
hey maybe sending this model to the chaos control team?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whee! nice model there! looks like a possible pack going on here! yaay! im gonna have to chip in some how... uuh... i know! i can do the sprites for yas!! although i dont have a clue what the hell there gonna be... oh yeah, sonic speaks loads of times in the games and cartoons! rip the audio off them! *runs over to sprite planning board*o_O i suppose i can skin it too if you dont mind once you've skinmapped it... its been a while since ive done anything model releated:laff:
oh yeah, if were gonna do sonic, we need to do eggman! imagine it...*thinks*.."
eggman: i 'll get you this time sonic!
sonic: i'd like to see that!..argh! (goes super sonic!)
eggman:ha! that won't help you now! (eggman starts glowing)
sonic: huh? what are you doing? you cannot kill me like this!
eggman: meet you maker sonic! FINAL FLASH! *boom*
if you need me, catch me on AIM as greatshijing ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom