Sonic Unleashed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that looks pretty tight. O:

I always said they should just do a 2D Sonic game for consoles. It's what works best for the Blue Blur.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Even tho it looks great.. I hope its not auto-pilot mayhem...

XB360 all the way!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't look that way.

Gameplay looks kind of similar to Sonic Rush.

Which is a good thing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did i see a side dash in that last picture?

looks like it'll be a good game. hopefully they actually catch the "sonic speed" aspect of the game this time around.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have a Wii, so I never played Sonic and the Secret Rings, but I do not like the idea of rail-based gameplay. I actually like the Sonic Adventure style of games. "Sonic the Hedgehog" for 360/PS3 was a big let down for me, and while I like the rush series, I don't like being forced to move all the time if it's not a racing game. Of course Sonic is all about speed, but I guess I'm so used to the Adventure-style of playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic & The Secret Rings was a nice idea, but the controls are pretty horrible.

The jumping mechanics they implemented are terrible. You have to hold down the jump button (this causes Sonic to do a sliding move), and as you hold it down, you charge the jump (so if you need to clear a big gap, you have to anticipate it), and when you release the button, Sonic performs the jump. The levels are pretty confusing sometimes, and some of them had me extremely frustrated.

It looks pretty for a Wii game, and tilting the controller left and right to move Sonic feels pretty good, but anything other than that (namely jumping, and I don't know, STOPPING, since Sonic accelerates constantly unless you tell him to stop), cause a lot of frustration.

I'd rather stick with Rush any day.

Best answers
:] Looks cool and looks same as Sonic Rivals for PSP.I have Sonic Rivals and looks almost same as Sonic Unleashed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom