Sonic the hedgehog model help.....

Best answers
Please guys i beg of all...how i can get a sonic the hedgehog models like Chakra-X model? :rolleyes:

Best answers
sorry but i dont want this model...i want chakra-X sonic heroes model

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno if he has released that model, Do you have a link or video of it?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see any mention of Sonic Heroes in that thread.

Besides that was in 2005, so i doubt they are still available. Guess youll have to make due with the ones linked in the second post.

Best answers
but i see.....look again man.....

Chakra-X:

Heh heh, that would be because the original .3ds file IS official Sonic Heroes material and do not claim that as my own, nor did I rip it, only converted it (though it took a week or two).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i see.....look again man.....

Chakra-X:

Heh heh, that would be because the original .3ds file IS official Sonic Heroes material and do not claim that as my own, nor did I rip it, only converted it (though it took a week or two).
Oh my bad.

But yea you should do what Fuzzy said. Send a PM to Chakra to see if he still has those files. If not, then they probably dont exist anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wooooooooow blast from the past! Yeah man when I came across those Sonic Heroes models, I used what little knowledge I had to assign them to the bones of ESF characters. It's been a longass time since I have used them though so I do not know if I have it on my computer, but I will look and PM to you.

While we are at it, even though I did not model the Sonic characters (they were ripped from a video game), could I still submit them to ESF-World, gamer desire, etc.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While we are at it, even though I did not model the Sonic characters (they were ripped from a video game), could I still submit them to ESF-World, gamer desire, etc.
Even if you would no one could add them im afraid. The site doesnt want to log me in, the password recovery is broken and Ready is pretty much MIA. Been like that for over a year.

I suggest you give them to Sky and he can put them on ESFs downloads on HL2 files. And if Ready ever gets round to fixing the esf-w site, ill add them there ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom