Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Re: robotnic

Originally posted by Kid BUU
he could be fat buu in his egg thingy,his beams could come out form the front,lol it would be funny and cool.and he could turn his enemys into rings. also amy can be trunks in 1.1 cos his sword can be her malet
Your avatar kicks azz

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Skater, 1.) Tripple posting = Bad. Use the edit button.

2.) Dragonball Z, to my knowledge, was completed even before Sonic was concieved of as a video game character.

3.) PM him about his avatar, it has nothing to do with the thread.

Thanks.

Best answers
well, i like the model overall, but it misses something... i know: his socks:D [J], i think you should make some socks on him, dunno if you noticed and said you were/werent but i thought i'd just say it..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Ok Skater, 1.) Tripple posting = Bad. Use the edit button.

2.) Dragonball Z, to my knowledge, was completed even before Sonic was concieved of as a video game character.

3.) PM him about his avatar, it has nothing to do with the thread.

Thanks.
1)aight

2)damn, now im sad :cry:

3)done.

Best answers
don't put useless spam in here... this is getting way off topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, and you know what happens to off topic posts? there locked.. and you know what happens when my posts are locked for spam? models dissapear of redsaiyan ^_^
so keep it clean and stay on topic, or drown in the sea of spam that flows from your mouths..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by skater009
Mind yer own buisness buddy
skater009, you've vbeen on thin ice, I'm going to slap this warning right into your face, Cuc has had some trouble with you and I see why now,

You are on thin ice, and I won't be surprised to see you outta here soon, the bansabre is a lethal weapon, let's just hope you don't run into Cucumba any time soon.:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
way to go magus, i dont want to see my nice thread so easly abused... any more like "her" and this thread will go as well as my respect for the esf community

Best answers
you got it all wrong

DBZ just stole the SSJ thing from sonic
DBZ super saiyan has to do with a race..(saiyans) and power level and anger.which has nothing to do with super sonic.super sonic is the result of having all of the chaos emeralds.thats the only reason hes super.i mean even the liquid guy form SA1 went all powerful (chaos).completely different.its only coincidence that sonic turns yellow that y peeps say sonic copied dbz,or dbz copied sonic.

Best answers
That's very true, but you DO have to admit that there IS a resemblance between the appearance of Super Sonic, and SSJ Goku. And look at THIS picture from Sonic X (the new Sonic anime in japan):

"Vegeta, disguised as Sonic the Hedgehog, is discovered by Goku!"

It looks like the creators of Sonic X stole something from DBZ!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehem... what did i say before??? this is not a thread about sonic, this is about my release.. for gods sake.. shut the hell up man! the more you do it, the more i keep my models back. and ive got alot of em here... just stop spamming my thread, although im shure this will be closed now :|

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You guys stay on the fecking topic for once! If you guys keep this up, I won't stop shijing from stop making his model edits and that such, do we want another pr0 situation? no, so people STAY ON TOPIC or I won't hold him back from keeping everything.
BACK ON TOPIC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy to be true sonic team did it as a tribute to dbz because ssj had already been done when sonic 2 came out

cause sonic team are all big dbz fans so they did super sonic as a tribute to toryiama and dbz

but thats not important

i say its a good model and sonic fits rather well into dbz would of prefered a more sonic adventure type of sonic but meh same thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... not really... if you wanna i suppose i could work on makin it ingame, patch me on AIM a s great shijing ^_^

ZuL

Best answers
Both the normal Sonic model and SSJ Sonic are cool. Nicely done, and they look smooth. His shoes should be a bit pointy (that's how I remember Sonic). There are a few things I would like to critizise.

1.) The thorns in his back have a few skin errors (black dots and stuff like that)
2.) The SSJ Sonic model has a model error in one of his left thorns in his back.
3.) There is no 3. Great model, dude..

Best answers
I noticed a few errors as well, nothing TOO serious though, they don't really detract from the value of the model (I LOVE playing with this thing). It's just a few animation errors.

1) In the block animations (on the ground, not in the air), Sonic's hands go through his face.
2) When Sonic gets knocked upwards from a melee attack, his whole torso gets bent and twisted backwards.
3) When he charges up the masenko (power beam) attack, his hands go through his face (but that isn't very important, since you don't see that in the game anyhow).

Other than that and the few errors mentioned before, it's great! I love it! It's so much fun playing with Sonic!

Best answers
*reads through the posts* @.@ Geese that was a whole lot of confusing at some points. But the sonic thing, I dont know I see it as kind of a waste of time. Sonic has his moments yes but come on, do something more creative then Sonic. I did download it and check it out, it was pretty well done but come on, at least for the sounds and stuff could had gotten the voice from either the old cartoon or the movies that spawned from Sonic instead of the stupid coin sounds and crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom