Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
brilliant models. 100000000001 bows and thank u's. masenko is the greatest attack in the game now muwahahahahahahaha!!!

Best answers
Could someone give me a download link to a different site with the sonic pack redsaiyan is messed up... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum.. its fine... its very slow... my guess you not waiting long enough for the page to load.... leave it on and minimize and and do somthing elso for a couple of mins... then it will load ^_^

Best answers
Big boss

Ure Sonic is nice but I think I'll give my little brother to play with his (he looooooves Sonic :laff: )
But I have a problem:
I can't unzxip the file (tried winzip winrar and winace!!!!) and ure piccon pack to btw.
Can u make a rar version please and send me?????

Best answers
thats a good sonic model ;o

u guys must really like sonic! Its not like CCM is a sonic mod or anything....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manslayer and Dragonsphere: You'll get warnings if you keep up posts like that. Criticize or congradulate but post more than 2 words and don't tell us your life story (e.g. your oppinions about the character being modeled).

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
uum.. its fine... its very slow... my guess you not waiting long enough for the page to load.... leave it on and minimize and and do somthing elso for a couple of mins... then it will load ^_^

well it takes like 3 seconds for the web page to appear and 3 seconds to download it.When I download it WinZip just comers up and asks me what I wanna do and it says nothing about sonic..:]

Best answers
the model is great but the eyes aren`t like in SA or SA2(i mean they`re weird
or they were meant to look like that?

if my english is bad then sorry

Best answers
it would be kool to have knuckles,tails,robotnic,shadow,amy,ect.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i agree with kid buu, u should make the other charac (krillin,etc.) be knuckles, etc. that'd make a nice pack

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wouldn't work out so great. Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and one of the robots maybe, but not Robotnic or Amy, etc. I think it's a good idea, as I am a huge Sonic fan and I think ESF could use a little more flavor.

Best answers
robotnic

he could be fat buu in his egg thingy,his beams could come out form the front,lol it would be funny and cool.and he could turn his enemys into rings. also amy can be trunks in 1.1 cos his sword can be her malet

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sonic is awesome he is the best video game character and he kicks mario's sorry ass. Super sonic is probably stronger than ssj 4 goku lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom