Sonic Flash Trailer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/303079

I have been keeping a eye on the developement of this movie ever since this guy's prequel was made...

I am flabergasted o_O

He has adopted the anime-styled Sonic X, so it simulates an actual tv program and has mixed other programs to create great special effects. Can't wait for the full release.

However, I have been working on a Sonic flash myself for quite some time, some you have actually seen some scenes. This movie is very intimidating =/. A lot of frame by frame, advanced special effects, and dynamic angles...Gotta step it up now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just **** myself. I remember seeing the old one he made with Sonic and Shadow fighting/racing for the emeralds. This by far exceeds that one he made. Props to him.

Don't be discoraged Chakra, keep workin' on your movie as well.

Best answers
Originally, I wanted to learn how to use Flash so I would be able to make something like that.
Maybe I should practice? That was incredibly well-made. Advances his previous Sonic animation by leaps and bounds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow talk about making Sonic way too ****ing dramatic. Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic...well...the Dreamcast game was the last one I liked, but wow, c'mon :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The music started and I instantly pressed alt+f4 -_-
Then you have no idea how much worse it got after the loading screen.

See, this looks like a very well made flash, but the music is enough to make me want to vomit. With the music, its just garbage. With the speakers off, it would be pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
See, this looks like a very well made flash, but the music is enough to make me want to vomit. With the music, its just garbage. With the speakers off, it would be pretty cool.
Omg, you were right, the music is just sickening. The flash was pretty cool besides that though; man that music was just disgusting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Omg, you were right, the music is just sickening. The flash was pretty cool besides that though; man that music was just disgusting

Intro theme from BLEACH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont care where its from, that music was the lose...

Best answers
I admit it was kinda cool but you dont know what your movie is gonna turn out like so just do your best really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom