Sonic confirmed for Super Smash Bros

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is gonna be the best console game ever. PERIOD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
F******************* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

But it was pretty much a given he'd be in. :p

SUUUUPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR SOOOOOOONNNNIIIICCCCCCCCC.

<3

Best answers
"And Wii hands out another hard left to Sony and Microsoft, oooooooow! That has to hurt!"

"Indeed, Bob!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love that their using the final boss music music from Sonic Adventure 2
Today his a great day in gaming history. I think I could cry =3

Best answers
"While North American Smash Bros. fans might be finding it hard to wait until December 3 to pick up the game, Japanese gamers have it even harder - Nintendo also announced that Brawl isn't hitting Japan until January 24, 2008."

LAWL

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"While North American Smash Bros. fans might be finding it hard to wait until December 3 to pick up the game, Japanese gamers have it even harder - Nintendo also announced that Brawl isn't hitting Japan until January 24, 2008."

LAWL
Thats just rude.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ****ing knew it

There were so many people who were skeptical. Honestly, if they put Snake in, then why the hell wouldn't they put Sonic in.

Gotta get a Wii on principle now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was always a big Sega fan from the start. I would never imagine Nintendo and Sega teaming up to make something big. I actually thought that the last thing Sega would do with their company, was to become affiliated Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft. It completely destroyed my hope of one day, having Sega bless me with a Sega Dreamcast II, or some other next generation console to hang with the big boys Sony and Microsoft. Sony and Microsoft are money wanting scavengers who couldn't help to stay in the field that they were in. They had to intrude Nintendo's and Sega's battle, and make systems of their own. Luckily I've gotten over that, and I've swallowed my pride to accept that Sega made the choice that they made. I'm looking at from a positive side now, at least Sega is still making money, and their mascot hasn't been a disgrace for the last 16 years that I've been on this earth.

I want Nintendo to include the following Sega Characters in this game:

Knuckles
Tails
Vectorman
ToeJam
Gunstar Heroes
Axel from Streets of Rage

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the hell cant i ever get a wii!?!?

ill get the ****in console just for a chance to kick ass as sonic, but noooo, its always ****in sold out

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I laughed when I saw that.
Then I read that it was to TBD in America too, and it wasn't quite as funny.

;_;
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6180679.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;1

@ChakraX: All who's left is Sora now.
Sora is pushing it...you gotta keep in mind developers.
Snake was originally on nintendo, so it was pretty much like what nintendo has to do everytime they put donkey kong on screen, they gotta suck rare off, so they had to suck konami off.
(anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

Since sega is a 3rd party character, I don't think any oral was needed, just asking nicely and a ****load of money

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom