Sonic artwork

Best answers
Started and finished this tonight. I'm amazed at how fast I was able to do this. The downside is the brushing is all pretty random. But I like the pic as a whole. It's Sonic doing a kamehameha.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son, maybe give some full description what he could work on, instead of saying " could use some work "?

On teh topicalators!

It's very good indeed, but the font should be probbly infront of the glow ball instead behind it

Best answers
Inakuro said:
Goten-son, maybe give some full description what he could work on, instead of saying " could use some work "?

On teh topicalators!

It's very good indeed, but the font should be probbly infront of the glow ball instead behind it

i didnt mean anything BIG needed to be changed im just saying tweek it some....the proportions are ok but nothing to grea tbut meh its alright as i said, besides i was pretty much just commenting on it doesnt mean i have to give a full paragraph review like most of the artists that are on the forums (not that its a bad thing just saying)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Make his legs longer and thin out his body.He currently looks like a Chibi Sonic o_O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put the font layer above the kamehameha layer, and redo the Sonic drawing, to give him more of a viscious look.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kamehameha sonic? Ehm...okie..sonic looks a tad pudgy though. :tired:

Best answers
The_Forgotten said:
Make his legs longer and thin out his body.He currently looks like a Chibi Sonic o_O
even longer? I think the legs already look to long as it is.
Anyways thanks for the comments.
This was my first time drawing Sonic so i'm not totally accustomed yet to drawing him and his emotions.
Also I was kinda going for the classic look with an anime shade crossover look. :talk:
About the text, I did that accidently but I kind of liked it so I kept it that way. Don't really know why...

- wow, I think I never got so many replies so quick on one of my drawings.
Could this be a sign that I should stick to drawing Sonic? who knows... who knows... -

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I'm glad you took Inakuro's and my font suggestion, I'm just not really feeling this concept of Sonic, at all.

Don't fret, I'm sure you have got plenty of admirable artwork up your sleeve.

Best answers
@ Inakuro: thanx!!

@ Hwoarang: well it's not really as much as a concept per se...
It's just Sonic doing a kamehameha. Nothing more nothing less.
I frankly don't see what more it could express.

But thanx for caring anyways :)

Best answers
hmm he's lookin meaner but sonic is the badass aggresive hedghog wit attitude.. he looks chunky,.. i see the old skool method here but for next time give the other style a blast like that image that 'KelesK' posted...

-SaN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic is drawn fine, the style is just back in the Sonic and Knuckles games. I also had sonic shootin a beam in this board, but he was in his superform. Why not have sonic shooting a beam instead of super sonic anyway?

The aura effect looks very similar to that of budokai 3 and I personally like the first one better because it looks like a screenshot from a cartoon while the third looks likea painting like thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the two light beams that appear to be coming from behind sonic are strange, they are coming into the forground, but since sonic is holding the ki in front of him, he should be blocking off those beams entirely, or they should be going to the background of the composition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see you were going for the old school sonic look, but he is still a tad too pudgy. Thin him out a bit and I think it will look much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i only see the person above me saying this (too lazy to read all of them) but thats good i love how you used old sonic from the comics

try doing super sonic in the new ones doing a final flash that would be tizight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom