Son-Goku With Tail model (wip)

Best answers
Best answers
looks good, but isn't the tail a bit to short? btw, rest of the model is :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
saw it....felt in love wit it....as i said b4 bro...i think its damn sweet ;)

only some rest tweekin...and tada :)

well keep it comin m8...cya on icq ;)

-Azrael

Best answers
make the right spikes a bit bigger and a bit more to the left....
I really like this, will it be for ESF?

Best answers
yes it will :)

yes it will
:D
to tell u the truth i personally didnt like the original goku in esf so i decided to make 1 of my own..
im now working on the ssj2 model

Best answers
tail look like a long dookie, make it longer, and a bit thicker, and fuzzy. LIK A TAIL!

Best answers
HEY I HAVE TO SAY THIS, THE FACE IS f U C KED UP AND THE ARMS ARE REALY ****ED AND THE HAIR FIX IT THAT ALL I HAVE TO SAY AND THE CHEST IS ****ED AS WELL

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well that sound *********************ED Clear to me sam miller... :rolleyes:
bud i like it :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sam Miller also YOU ARE ****ED TOO.Why you are ****ed on giving correct criticims you are ****ed at making anything so shut your mouth if you don't have correct criticism if you don't,don't post at all.At least he can make a model and skin also you can say that without the caps and profanity and I bet he will fix it.

Now the face doesn't look too gokuish but is nice make the eyebrows a bit longer look for some reference here.

www.dbgtn.com :D They have great pictures you can use for reference.

Best answers
i do make models well i take any model i want and i reskin them and i play with them, and you know what , no body nows i do that unteell now i just do a lil ripping here and there lol any model i want even smos! lol and i have fun. and they turn out great i dont make my own models cause im not that skilled at it but still u should see my skinning skills but i dont care

Best answers
Sam miller stay on topic please ... and stop flaming other ppls work o_O

Anyway I love this model ... Kid Goku owned all :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you tell me what does your post has to do with the Goku this guy is doing Sam???

Anyway what are you talking about Wizard's Curse what Kid Goku this ain't no Kid Goku it's normal goku ssj and non ssj with a tail also I think you should take the tail off and the GOKU will completely own dude!

Best answers
here is some updates

ok first...here is goku as ss2:)
http://www.geocities.com/dmindsplit/back-gokussj2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dmindsplit/front-gokussj2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dmindsplit/left-gokussj2.jpg

about the tail
if u dont like it i can get it off...but ive put it so i could make a ss4 model
\=
and the face are beta skinned ill fix them
:)
and sam...plz stay on topic....the palms ill add at the and cause its less importent and much more easy...
well thats about it for now! till my next update wich will come very soon
:D

Best answers
it still needs a lot of work i think he looks like a punk with these pikes and the face needs more detail and work and the leggs are to tall

Best answers
jeah fix the face skinn >_> but i must say the model is not bad but he head and hair ruins it . the head is totally off and the hair is too spikey . ssj hair has less spikes but bigger ones and ssj2 has less spikes to0 and make the whole hair longer and the last think i don´t like are the arms they´re very blocky and don´t have the same detail like the rest of the body

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom