"Son Goku" Goku model for ESF 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Makia said:
Wow this model will just be awfull .... good job man !
Indeed it looks really good , but i dont think its awfull :p i think you chose the wrong word there :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, think it is slang,, people down ehre start saying,
"that model is sick man!!!"
sick? thought that ment horrible to be honest...? lol ah well

good job on the model darkone,,,i hope you can get it finished as soon as possible with out any errors ^^

Best answers
lol nah that aint slang i think he meant to say awesome... he better have... *glares at Makia*. anywho, screw a vid of the anims that would slow him down :p. but how bout an update on anims every 10 u do? =D. lol if not its fine im jus filled w/ anticipation

Best answers
lol, ur filled with anticipation. Everyone probibly is lol. I check the thread every day :p
Hopeing to see a download link sometime soon :laff:

From ur last post on your "30 ani" done, how many u got left u think? I know about 2 other people asked before me, but, we all just gotta know :cry: lol:laff:

If only Darkone modeled for the ESF team, they would have the best models ever :D
Dont u guys think so? hehe:laff:

Anyway, cant wait, hope to see a update on progress or a link soon.

Ive been playing an assortment of games to try and pass the time and take my mind off waiting for the model :p
Counter Strike being one of them lol :laff: And then Legacy Of Goku 2 for GBA

later...

Best answers
Stop asking him to post updates, just let him work on the model so he can finish it, the more updates he does that longer it will take to do the actual model.

Best answers
:shocked: Damn thats a great model, keep up the good work Darkone, cant wait 4 release :yes:

Best answers
it takes up more then just time. When you're modelling, or animating, you get really into it. Posting updates break your concentration.

Best answers
Well, then, your a good skinner/tweaker hehe:laff:

I should say then, if Yugo was on the modeling team for esf and you were skinning/tweaking his models. ESF would have the best models ever.

How come ive never seen Yugo's name before? o_O

anyway, later.

Best answers
IMO i thought yugo's original model was just fine, the only things that really needed to be tweaked on yugo's original model was the hair because it looked to symmetrical, and his wide neck

Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
lol, ur filled with anticipation. Everyone probibly is lol. I check the thread every day :p
Hopeing to see a download link sometime soon :laff:

From ur last post on your "30 ani" done, how many u got left u think? I know about 2 other people asked before me, but, we all just gotta know :cry: lol:laff:

If only Darkone modeled for the ESF team, they would have the best models ever :D
Dont u guys think so? hehe:laff:

Anyway, cant wait, hope to see a update on progress or a link soon.

Ive been playing an assortment of games to try and pass the time and take my mind off waiting for the model :p
Counter Strike being one of them lol :laff: And then Legacy Of Goku 2 for GBA

later...
nooooo if Darksun modelled for the ESF Team they would make the best models ever, but they already have Mr.Smo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GG, Smo, and Darksun would probably be the best dbz mod team ever. I prefered the porprtions of yugos better, but i hink i like darkones hair better.

Best answers
fortnox said:
how many anims left darkdude? lol
lol, hard to not ask him isnt it :p
Just cant help our selves, we just gotta know:talk:lol :laff:

Hope he releases it today or later tonight. From that last post on *30* left, there shouldn't be too many animations left to do, right? :rolleyes: lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
IMO i thought yugo's original model was just fine, the only things that really needed to be tweaked on yugo's original model was the hair because it looked to symmetrical, and his wide neck
*ignores such a noobish post >_>
Yugo said it was not "FINE" thats why he asked me to remodel some parts and tweek some things ...

Anyway back to life now . 25 anims left + aura work + sprites :D

Best answers
Darkone said:
Anyway back to life now . 25 anims left + aura work + sprites :D
25?! O_O

You must of done the easy animations first lol :p
What animations are you working on?
Pobibly the melee part right? The combos and such hehe
Guess a hopeful release of sometime today ain gonna happen :(
Ohh well. Maybe this weekend? ;D

But ill still be checkin in on this thread to see whats up :laff:

G
i doubt this weekend, dont 4get bout the aura. what u gonna do with the sprites tho? cuz they r pritty good alone anyway, how u gonna make em better/different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom