"Son Goku" Goku model for ESF 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Morpherex said:
On your next models though, don't mirror the hair.... mmmkay?
You bet :D , dont need to wait for next model , SS2 ,3 isnt done et

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try and get the porprtions to how it was originally, when yugo X first made it, it was 10x better looking. As in, bigger arms, longer legs, thinner legs, smaller nose, smalelr mouth, smaller face..

Best answers
jeah yugo´s original model was 10x times better than this >_> ohh and u never did half of the model because all u did was ****ing up the props and the head

Best answers
wow, sorry to say this Darkone, but that model really is 10 x better looking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it was 10x better, he made it look like Leproku the lepricon goku. he short a big head and his pants are so dam baggy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Got bored again. and made a new wallpaper of both versions. the icon holder is cheap. but u can take that out in paint or ps lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman, you brought the badness from dark1's goku out into the light. Curse you >_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ROFL!!!! omg i didnt know u had edited yugos goku... into THAT monsterly ugly thing? hahah omg.. nuff said hahahaa

G
looking good dude... few crits tho: on the face skin, his frown looks... weird, think its because the nose is to far down, to big. try mess aroung with that. also, he looks....... chibi, im not sure what it is.. might B the size of the waist, or main body, actualy it kinda looks like kid spiderman buld, big head i think lol. part from that, GJ!

Best answers
hey smo, its not that bad you know, ive seen goku models that were like 10000x worse then this. ive seen the goku you made like almost a year ago and it still is one of the best, but this goku is definetely not monsterly ugly. some things could be improved, but overall, i think its a decent model, and i really love the skin.

*besides was that goku yugo made ever released? not that i know of. was darksuns goku ever released? no. this could be the first goku model that looks good, with a great skin that could actually get released.*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
Try and get the porprtions to how it was originally, when yugo X first made it, it was 10x better looking. As in, bigger arms, longer legs, thinner legs, smaller nose, smalelr mouth, smaller face..
Cj before you tell anything , how about getting proper news you dolp!!!
Thats Yugo s old Goku he did new arms and new shirt for it and some other things ...
So Smo i m laughting now hahaha.....
Ok and now i wanna say this i edited it when i 1st posted it with skin for crytz half of the morons of the forum gave me those crytz happy now ha ha???? .....
You know maybe i l change my mind abour releasing it than if nobody wants it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even with new arms, it looked better. You turned it into ssj krillin thats fat, short, and has parachut pants. Dude, dont laugh, you act so proud of this model, when its nothing to be proud of. Compared to what it was, and how the pants looked, and hair, and everything, it looks terible now. And the shirts exactly the same you "dolp" :S

Hell, even that goku without arms all together would look better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I m not proud , goddammit , ok i l fix proportions ..

Best answers
Gee.. The model is fine enough to play with. And he never wanted any crits anyways so why bother givin em. Darkone that model is fine fine just need some tweaking thats all good work on it.

Best answers

About the folds on that Goku . Don't missunderstand me, I am not saying that skin is bad , it looks ok , I just dislike those kind of folds . That model is good, If you tried to make the folds look realistic , I bet the skin would be even more awesome .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Logical said:
Gee.. The model is fine enough to play with. And he never wanted any crits anyways so why bother givin em. Darkone that model is fine fine just need some tweaking thats all good work on it.
No its not , Cj is right ....
--------------------------
No Sorrow , i was aming at Anime folds ... , well i m not trying to do realystic like sos does

Edit:

Still some things gonna be fixed

Best answers
holy sh*t! that looks totally awesome! i love the hair!! lol i like the whole model, including the little shoelaces, lol :D, GJ
i think this is an awesome goku, and everybody who says it still sucks, doesnt recognise art when they see it :), but thats just my opinion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom