"Son Goku" Goku model for ESF 1.2

Best answers
No one's being impatient, he just wanted to know what was up.

Best answers
Is Darkone going to make the goten to go along with it? :p (the one in his sig)
Or would that be for another mod? :]
hehe :laff:

G
Lethal_Vegetto said:
Is Darkone going to make the goten to go along with it? :p (the one in his sig)
Or would that be for another mod? :]
hehe :laff:
im not completely sure, but i THINK that the goten on his shoulder is the same goku mdl downsized (using QSB or somin like that)
btw, im not sure if they gave goku a new skeli or not, but ive been converting models all day, lol, (ones that have the 1.1 skel) corse id need permission to relewase em, but my point is even if they do have a new skeli it dosent matter, because i coneverted smoku (smo goku) and it worked fine

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
fortnox said:
im not completely sure, but i THINK that the goten on his shoulder is the same goku mdl downsized (using QSB or somin like that)
btw, im not sure if they gave goku a new skeli or not, but ive been converting models all day, lol, (ones that have the 1.1 skel) corse id need permission to relewase em, but my point is even if they do have a new skeli it dosent matter, because i coneverted smoku (smo goku) and it worked fine
Actually...that might be good ol' SV's Goten.

G
ah, cool. SV's goten was 4 Zeq2 wasnt it? cuz FTP ded, and i know it is sum kinda non-HL mod, and i remeber his saying he gave it 2 something

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh yea, it is my goten, and it is for zeq2...
but stay ontopic, i wanna see what darkone will come up with this model :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As i promise i will release it , just hold your hourses dammit , i m redoing every anim... ^_^

Best answers
ever anim O_O r u mad? lol jk :p

take ya time, dude its the best goku i have seen in a long time, hope the anims are great too :D i wish you luck :D

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
well Darkone, u didn't mention this to me on msn :p can't wait to use it ^_^ and u gota make a kid buu for us :p

G
Darkone said:
As i promise i will release it , just hold your hourses dammit , i m redoing every anim... ^_^
255, i beleive :) lol, remeber dont do final flash anims, big bang and stuff anims, cuz the new skels and stuff only hav the anms they need. id make a list, but ull already know, lol, not like im the only guy who can de-compile mdls lol

Best answers
hey sorry im kinda new 2 the forums, where can i get this goku/ss goku model for 1.2? i went to your homepage in the files section, but all i saw was a link to their pix.

Best answers
arucard89 said:
hey sorry im kinda new 2 the forums, where can i get this goku/ss goku model for 1.2? i went to your homepage in the files section, but all i saw was a link to their pix.
The model isn't out yet. Darkone is doing all the animations for it, then it will come out.

Best answers
How many animations to go do u think? :D lol
Gotta play ESF with that kick ass model :laff:

Like i can wait, its just that i wanna know, heh.

Cause its an awsome model, i havent seen any rescent pics, but looking at it in Darkones sig, it looks kick ass!! :yes:

Uh, this might be a bit off topic.

Do u think u could make a Vegeta/Trunks/Gohan? Unless uve already started them or made them i dont know. If u have, make them compatibal with ESF?
Ur models rock Darkone:yes:

ciao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i think i´m gonn aplay a bit with darkones goku now :p
well he told me that he´s gonna do a sliced version now and i (or he dunno) gonna recompile the model for 1.2 since i assigned it for him for 1.1 as B-day present :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom