"Son Goku" Goku model for ESF 1.2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SS3 will be soon , but i m releasing SS3 and SS2 when beta 1.3 comes out , because 1.2 only has normal/super saiyan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
betta 1.3 wont come out untill a year or so lolz. by that time, another goku will shine upon esf. =D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man said:
betta 1.3 wont come out untill a year or so lolz. by that time, another goku will shine upon esf. =D
Well if it wont be smo , than i doubt that hehe , ok i l release all stages of goku for beta 1.2 , you should be happy lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who's to say the sleeping icy has something up his sleeve for the future that'll rock esf =D.

anywayz. still some tweeking to do on the model. maybe place him over a ref of a drawing and scale him in teh front view so it goes more into porportion =D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man said:
who's to say the sleeping icy has something up his sleeve for the future that'll rock esf =D.

anywayz. still some tweeking to do on the model. maybe place him over a ref of a drawing and scale him in teh front view so it goes more into porportion =D
Lol i am still fixing some stuff on him , and adding hes mouth

G
*bump*
cmon peeps, dont lt this thread die. GJ dark1, keep at it :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx m well as you can see in my sig , Goku SS and normal is done , working on SS3 now ^^

Best answers
I think the model and skin are alright, but I really really hate high contrast skinning. The tones are so harsh, I'll have a play later if I get a chance :D

Best answers
I like it, hope the ssj3 will be as good as the rest keep it up m8.

Best answers
Darkone, could u please tell me what programs do u use for the modeling/skining??
PLEASE!

G
lol dude, a worksman dont blame is tools good or bad, so it wouldnt matter

Best answers
I want to know what tools he uses then i would know, which tools to use for myself, dude, i want to know which are best, dude

G
k, dude, but in my opinion, dude, i would say MS3D is the best, dude, watcha think, dude? lol, dude?

Best answers
DUDE, I`m using MS3D now, but i thought he`s using other programs dude, i think i`ll wait till he replies, dude, lol...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude...

Anyway, goku looks constipated, the muscles are overly defined and his eyes resemble those of a crack whore. (Surprised u still havent learned/ripped azn's style.)

G
dude, dont go start that bull **** about stealing styles :rolleyes: how pathetic. anyway, dude, i dont think he looks constipated, dude , his muscles look rly good, dude, but its a matter of majority opinion, dude, a poll is required!

Best answers
Just jealous that he cant do better than the great DaRkOnE!

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Dude...

Anyway, goku looks constipated, the muscles are overly defined and his eyes resemble those of a crack whore. (Surprised u still havent learned/ripped azn's style.)
AZN's styles isnt even worth ripping his models suck ( looks at crappy Gohans ), so Darkone stick with the style you have no its good enough for me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom