something while you wait

do you like it?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well im thinking of something DBZ to model....i need ideas,DBZ ONLY!!!!!!!i dont like putting something not DBZ ina DBZ game.......anyway gimme ideas(BTW itll be from scratch)

anyway on to the other half of why i made this thread.....i hacked up a Mystic Gohan for you guys to use.credits to SMO(obviously),Azn Dragon,and mystix(i think)will release when i get permisson from these dudes(azn already said he doesnt care.)heres a pic....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really nice, mind if i could reskin it a bit? and i like teh music video u made too ^_^.

Best answers
yeah i couldnt fix that(i dunno wtf,animation problem probably)and sure i dont mind.
btw you cant notice this from the front but i removed the dragon symbol and redened the Gi.

P.S.thnx i made that movie a long time ago,im working on others but i just get side tracked.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Epe was the one taht did the reskin with someone else... or im pretty sure he did hwas the one of them taht did it and gave it to me.... but did u fix his hair... how the animation looks wierd like when youre charging... it gets all long and retarded looking

Best answers
lol gohan wtf are you talkin bout fool,(jk)no i put this yogether yesterday inabout 10 minutes.

Best answers
looks good, i like the hair. but the elbow seems kinda wierd, like someone took a bite out of it or something... other then that it pwns :yes:

Best answers
OMFG thets the model i allways looked for!!
plz uploud him i need it now!!!

Best answers
woker, you don't 'need' anything nor does Logan owe you anything. Don't demand.

The Gohan model looks good, if you could you should try messing with his had a little, it looks funny. Anyways, how about a Piccolo model? Don't see too many of them..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice Gohan... cept the hand/elbow :p
What about a janemba model? Or a fairly good pikkon model (not that urs is bad CJ :p)

Best answers
lol gohan ,its pretty damn close,infact i used to use that one,but the back alway bugged me and i loved SMO's goku,so i got really bored and made this.
thou shalt in no way have to bow down to me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im using that model
the only right thing with your model is its head I think
and the shirt too maybe the legs too!
the rest needs a lil of reskining - (I)MO - like already posted b4 about reskining
I guess that the model is fine
all in all its OK with me - but please try to reskin to make it closer to perfaction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom