Something to View the WRL Files ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi.
Like the TopicTitle says.
Is there something to view the wrl files ?

I checked the stickie but i dont really understand it. could anyone point it out for me ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Modeling Stickies said:
How to Edit .wrl files curtesy of Bryggz and Vapour Tech:

" Hmmmm, these sunuva*****es are complex. turns out they are "world virtual reality languages" [EDIT] **** everything i just said and just click here to find out everything you need to know about .wrl's

FINAL EDIT: I DID IT!!! I CAN EDIT WRL FILES!!!! wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo i figured it out!!!!! OKAY PPL HERE IT IS
1) Download "Crossroads ver 1.0" this is a program that allows you to view wrl files and save them as different files.
2) use crossroads and open a wrl file, then click file->save as-> RAW file. and save the new raw file
then
3) open milkshape and click file->import->RAW, AND THE FILE IS IMPORTED!!! NOW SCREW AROUND WITH IT TO YOUR LIKING!!! THEN CLICK EXPORT-> WRL(somewhere at the bottom of the list) AND U HAVE A NEW WRL! WOOOOOOOOOOOO hurray for me "

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i cant seem to find that Crossroads thinggy. i searched google but im getting stuff for recipes, i tried downloads.com i get battlefield stuff and such thinggys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom