SOmething to make the game interestin!

Best answers
I was playin ESF online and was being attacked by about 3 guys! i was blocking to no effect when suddenly! i thought what happened if i were to blow up! Like vegeta did in Buu Saga! to think if i were to have committed suicide just then! i dont know! it would make the game more interesting! Post here to tell me wot u think!
Thanx:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think! ending everything with this! is! really! annoying!

and also that idea sucks, sorry but it does, why would anyone use meele if the other guy chould just blow up....:tired:

TonyMontana

T
Well maybe not blow up, but if a lot of people were meleeing you at the same time you should be able to push them away without giving any damage. Then it'll give the person a chance to get away from everyone that was kicking his ass.

Best answers
or maybe just a quick attack that uses your ki to push people in a certain range away.. sorta like gohans shield.. sept uhh its not a shield.. they did it in dbz a couple times..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hampster
or maybe just a quick attack that uses your ki to push people in a certain range away.. sorta like gohans shield.. sept uhh its not a shield.. they did it in dbz a couple times..
that makes more sence yea, sounds like it would work

Scruffie

S
I remember suggesting that once, and you all hated it.

Damn I hate you fickle people! :cry:

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by Hampster
I just suggested it too and no one even cared :S :\

Best answers
that because your not a hampster who is loved by all.. .... but hey what can ya do y'know? :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom