Something that might want to be changed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I played ESF and this time around I was looking for glitches and things that need to be changed.

- Animation when recovering should be changed and lined up with the sound as the sound is off as of right now
- Animation of Ki blobs firing out of hand is off
- Throws need to be changed. As of right now, they are extremely cheap
- Explosions by Ki blobs needs to be different, something for eye candy
- Swooping while firing ki blobs/generic balls should be implied as it would give it more of a DBZ feel
- When a character is damages with a beam or energy ball, rocks come off them
- Glitch: With most, if not all maps, feet and hands go into the ground
- Glitch: When standing at the edge of the map, the map becomes transparent and you can see through the walls
- Glitch: Sometimes throws go longer then it is allowed. I grabbed a bot and used all of my energy and still continued to spin around and around until I let the button go
- Glitch: When shooting a beam downwards, the beam shoots down but the character does not match up with the beam.

Im sorry if I have repeated any ones that have already been said. Feel free to add on to this list.

Best answers
Yah, I thought about that idea where you can dash and shoot generic beams at the same time, great ideas man, keep up the good work.

Best answers
a couple more:

glitch:when on bottom of water it disappears
annoying thing:Buu's backward swim is stuffed
glitch:when attacked when charging a beam (like getting nocked out of the air)you just stand stiff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
So I played ESF and this time around I was looking for glitches and things that need to be changed.

- Animation when recovering should be changed and lined up with the sound as the sound is off as of right now
- Animation of Ki blobs firing out of hand is off
- Throws need to be changed. As of right now, they are extremely cheap
- Explosions by Ki blobs needs to be different, something for eye candy
- Swooping while firing ki blobs/generic balls should be implied as it would give it more of a DBZ feel
- When a character is damages with a beam or energy ball, rocks come off them
- Glitch: With most, if not all maps, feet and hands go into the ground
- Glitch: When standing at the edge of the map, the map becomes transparent and you can see through the walls
- Glitch: Sometimes throws go longer then it is allowed. I grabbed a bot and used all of my energy and still continued to spin around and around until I let the button go
- Glitch: When shooting a beam downwards, the beam shoots down but the character does not match up with the beam.

Im sorry if I have repeated any ones that have already been said. Feel free to add on to this list.
that should be fixed...

i was in city and i got in the corner, and was throwing discs through walls at people lol...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the mods/admins should sticky this... not sure if its worthy or not.

Update:
- Mouth Blast can kill someone with little ki in it
- Mouth Blast Charges fast, unlike all the other big power beams, which makes it very spammable
- Different animations when swooping. Needs to be more DBZish. They flew with their arms back or in front of them.

- While walking, characters move slow while the ground around them moves fast. Needs to match up.
- The homing on Kame Torpedo is too much
- Gohan swinging his arms while walking look awkward
- Gohan does not have an animation when doing his shield
- The gif in the hud for the Masenko has a green arm and yellow arm
- When you kill someone with Masenko it says you killed them with powerbeam
- Shield looks like Ki blob
- Shield stays up for 3-4 seconds after you stop using it. It can still block attacks.
- Finger Lazer should be able to beam struggle
- Frieza has no good beams
- Sound for Vegeta dying does not sound like him
- Ki ball throw animation is off horribly for Second Form Frieza
- Animation of Death Ball should be on Finger not palm
- Death ball needs to be higher, as of right now it starts to go into the model
- Special Beam Cannon should not explode but act more like a Lazer/Beam.
- Special Beam Cannon should be thinner then a beam since it is a lazer type
- Trunks needs to use swrod more often
- Buring Attack needs to be a ball
- Sound of hands moving around keeps playing after animation of Buring Attack is done
- Other charcters should be able to eat the food that Buu makes
- Models do not have a butt

Best answers
and dont forget trunks needs to be faster piccolo needs more attacks and ussj and ussj2 a later trans and final attack for trunks :laff: lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK ill be honest. There are lots of stuff to be fixed and implanted.

But be serious you are talking like ESF was finished already and you want a patch for the bugs.

ESF is not finished in fact the currect version is the third of the betas. Be4 that there were alphas.

Just some stuff though:

--Animation of Death Ball should be on Finger not palm--
The model dosent have fingers so thats why it uses the palm -_- (obvious)

--Models do not have a butt--
And HL has its limits, if you make the models to good you cant use them cause HL cant handle them. Besides who looks at the buts of the models.

--Glitch: When shooting a beam downwards, the beam shoots down but the character does not match up with the beam.--

Im not quite shure what you ment. If you shoot a beam while you are falling you automaticly go to fly stance.

(to lazy to coment others ^^)

Best answers
- Special Beam Cannon should not explode but act more like a Lazer/Beam. [/quote said:
well i agree with everything except for this one.. to stay 'true to the show' the sbc worked like this
The sbc is essentially two beams, the main one and the beam that circles around the main beam.. The attack is supposed to Drill through the enemies, but if the enemy is too strong, then the sbc detonates.
so don't make it more like a laser please..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright thank you for your imput guys.

@grega: Get a character of your choice and charge up a generic beam then aim down and shoot and you will see what I mean. It may not happen all the time but it does happen. Also im just letting the ESF team know about these things so they can fix them in 1.3 if they already haven't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jasonafex said:
glitch:when on bottom of water it disappears
That's due to the modification of the hullfile, to have it fixed you'd have to change the map scale back to normal, making them about 9x smaller by scale :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that isnt hullfile its a code problem.

My evidence. ESF 1.0 and 1.1 also used Hullfile and the watter worked fine 1.2 it got lifted somehow.

So stop blaiming hulls.txt already >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom