Something new o.O

Best answers
I extruded it all =P, something that i dont usually do, i think it turned out alright, i dont watch naruto but the characters seem interesting so i'd thought i'd give it another shot (remembers my young kakashi *shivers*)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it, but i do think the legs could be a little bigger

Best answers
his shirt goes in straight...then folds out on the bottom...like it is tucked in

looks nice...but u realllyy need to work on your noses...they all come out pointed like that...which is sorta scary

but i love how u progress on every picture i see ya do...mind havin a wire front and side pic?

Best answers

Here you go, this is my second attempt at naruto modelling and i didnt have a side ref so i might need some drawovers and crits =(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even thou i don't watch naruto (belive me i want to , i just can't fins many stores that have it , i mite look for a jap version in those anime shops in chatswood) that's a nice model

edit: damit , fight for freedom was origonaly gonna be my clan name for esf ( foh ) but then i relised it didn't exactly suit and tha ffh didn't sound so nice for a clan tag , oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not so good with naruto eighter but here is what i came up with

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
question..
How do you model sooo low-poly yet get such high definition and detail (and curvature)??? Ive tried it, smoothed it, and it still comes out blocky

Best answers
Skill mate =) No i seroiusly dont know how i do it but i just do and you must remember that every poly has to define something clearly

I decided to redo the torso and legs, ill do the toes later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks like an old man from the side, fix the waist, the folds looks too pointy from the side on the back. He looks like he got hit on the face with a board a.k.a. The face is too flat. The wrists look like jelly and the fingers are too small. And the hands should be up more, because the jacket's arm should be resting on the actual arm and the rest should hang down below it. His colar looks like its supposed to be some kind of noose, please arc it down a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

:\ OMG Darksniper what have you done? o_O Imo it looked better before...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

my drawover is pretty different than the model... for example the pants arent as pointy.. and he made the bottom part of the pants so small when he should have left it alone.. so your post is pretty meaningless...

reckoning, make the bottom part of the pants wider, less define those folds (aka take off the sharpness), make his waist belt a bit more thin, might want to less define that spike on the side view and give some spikes under his headband, and try to make the front of the pants more baggier at the bottom, gj so far though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... *pwned* anywayz...
Made a little paintover (Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting):

It's only the legs+torso (as u can see) and if you follow this then you should also make his belt thinner (scale the x) like DarkSniper said.
EDIT: Btw I don't know the character since I don't watch that show but I really don't think his crotch should be that low.

Best answers
A lot better thatn I could've done... but his face is funky, it looks like he had a warhead or something (war heads the candy, something sour) You should also pull his crotch up like orbit said...
I DO watch naruto (acchually haven't for a while thanks to not enough time and the cop with naruto getting screwed up.) Lemme refrain that, I DID watch naruto, and read the manga, excellent series by the way.
Anywho, the hair on the back of the head goes out to much, it's only very slightly supposed to stick out, if at all, The proportion of his legs to his body, from the side, look wrong, it looks like he's a fat man and pulled his pants way up like fat men do (no offense fat people... but they do! my dad does, and he's generous with his food!) Anyway, pull his stomach out a little, he doesn't starve you know, pull his belt down a teeny bit, and maybe make his stomach flat but curved horizontaly.

Edit: oh yeah, at his torso, his spine doesn't break... it looks like he lost a peicie of his back or something cause it goes in on his back, and make hist tomach flat vertically!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom