something is SERIOUSLY wrong here!!

Best answers
DO ALL OF THE MODS HATE ME OR SOMETHING?!?! first, i open a thread about something in the show, not a spam/flame AND IT GETS CLOSED!!! now, EVERY ONE opens a "what do u think of me" thread AND ONLY MINE GETS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS WITH THAT!?!?!?!?!?!? this just pisses me off!!!!!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, everybody's "What do you think of me?" thread got closed with the exception of the moderator's/admin's. Don't ask me the reasoning behind that, because I did not close them.

As for your other thread, provide us (the forums staff) with a link to it, and we will supply a reason for its closure. Please, keep a cool head here, everything can be worked out with a little patience and a mod/admin

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tihnk its stupid that only mods/admins/staff can make those threads, I releize they make the rules, but if they think its spam, then theres is just asm uch spam as anyone elses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is spam though all of the forums is basicly filling up off topic with "OMG WHAT U THINK OF ME!!!" topics

its seriously gotten out of controll

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did it as an evaluation of my Admin position and how it has affected all of you. As well as to let me know how I'm doing. Everyone and there uncle promptly copied the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom