Something I realized that might want to be changed...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they give Fat buu his transformations he's going to get weaker at his last one. Evil Buu is strong, then Super Buu owns all but when he goes to Kid buu he gets weaker. SSJ3 has a freaking hard ass time fighting Super Buu but has fair grounds when he fights Kid Buu. Goku and Vegeta even say in the show that he got weaker. So my question is this, Are they going to make his last form weak or are they going to make it stronger then Super buu?

Best answers
well goku didnt fight super buu in in ssj3 he fought him in ssj2 so i think that goku wiuld have won in the fight if he fought. also kidd buu is stronger then super buu cuz goku needed a wish in order to help him win the fight remember?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold you left out some of the info. He fights Super Buu at SSJ3. When Gohan gets absored he fights him but get his ass kicked. Also he fights him in his head. And the only reason Goku needed the wish was he was drained of all of his power. He was fighting Kid Buu for a huge time and by the time he realizd he needed the Spirit Bomb to kill him he was drained.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu is his strongest form. Kid Buu is his most evil form. For the sake of transformation timeline I think the team is going to have Kid Buu as his final form.

Best answers
kid buu is way stronger than super buu i agree with hiddenmist goku fought super buu in ssj2 got that kidboy17!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It dont really matter. It wouldn't make sense for the team to make Buu's final form weaker than the previous form.

Best answers
well i thought that they said that kid buu was the truest evil and most powerful trans that buu had.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because of the transformation timeline, as stated above, Kid Buu will most likely be the final transformation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold you left out some of the info. He fights Super Buu at SSJ3. When Gohan gets absored he fights him but get his ass kicked. Also he fights him in his head. And the only reason Goku needed the wish was he was drained of all of his power. He was fighting Kid Buu for a huge time and by the time he realizd he needed the Spirit Bomb to kill him he was drained.
you missed something in the show goku clearly said to vegeta "i could of deafeted him earlier but i figured you wanted to fight to now i dont have enough energy" or something to that extent so he wasnt having a hard time against kid buu

btw i hope they come out with the ssj3 model soon i wanna see how badly that pwns

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
you missed something in the show goku clearly said to vegeta "i could of deafeted him earlier but i figured you wanted to fight to now i dont have enough energy" or something to that extent so he wasnt having a hard time against kid buu

btw i hope they come out with the ssj3 model soon i wanna see how badly that pwns
he ment when he fought him as fat buu, not super buu.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait super buu was strogner than kid buu? I thought when they reverted him back to kid buu, they noticed his power level wasnt going down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. Goku went ss3 to fight fat buu didnt he?

Kid buu is by far the strongest. No Question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea there is a lot of confusion about this. Most people think that because it's his last form (that we see) that it is automatically his strongest. It is actually his first form. So in theory it should be his weakest form. This is where the confusion comes in.

Now let's take a look at his history:
Bibidi creates Kid Buu.
Kid Buu kills the female Kai.
Kid Buu absorbs the muscular Kai.
That Buu absorbs Fat Kai.
Here we have Fat Buu.

The explanation is that those absorbtions made him less evil and thus "weaker".
Now we're at the Buu saga.

So let's look at all his forms as we see them:
Fat Buu
Skinny Buu
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Piccolo + Gotenks)
Super Buu (Piccolo + Goten + Trunks + Mystic Gohan)
Kid Buu

Ok so those are all his forms for the most part.
Fat Buu (good) and Skinny Buu (evil) seperate.
Skinny Buu eats Fat Buu.
Majin Buu is here.

Ok so now all that's really changed is that he is more evil, and probably a better fighter. Seeing that he hasn't absorbed anything other than his alter ego, he shouldn't be that much stronger.

Majin Buu absorbs Piccolo and Gotenks.
Super Buu is born.
Super Buu is stronger thanks to the Gotenks Fusion. Piccolo's power doesn't really help him, but it makes him smarter.
Gotenks Fusion runs out and Super buu is practically back where he started.
Super Buu absorbs Mystic Gohan.
This is Buu's strongest form.
Vegetto pwns the crap out of Super Buu.
Everyone gets released from inside Buu.
Buu reverts back to his weakest (but most evil) state.
So here we have Kid Buu, who is far weaker than any of his previous forms, but "pure" evil.

Now you may ask, "If Kid Buu is the weakest form why didn't Fat Buu beat him?" My answer to that would be the same reason Kid Buu defeated Fat Kai the first time. Think of Fat Buu as the Fat Kai. He doesn't have the added power of Kid Buu anymore because they are now two seperate beings.

I hope this helps people understand how that works. It may not be 100% accurate but it is what I gathered from the show.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain I swear to god I could kiss you right now. Thank you sooo much for clearing it up for all of us. But as for the game I guess they will make Kid Buu stronger then Super Buu...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, and this is why the game doesn't have to, and definately shouldn't, exactly follow the series. Don't try to pick apart the storyline of something like DBZ, it just doesn't work.

Like others said, for the sake of the game and continuity, they'll probably just make his final form his most powerful.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know. Just people were talking about making USSJ and USSJ2 having speed loss and power boost and then it got me thinking about the Buu transformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they wanted to at least try to mimic the series they could give and take.

At the cost of speed, powerlevel, and health they could give him faster beam charge time and quicker regeneration. Something along those lines I could see happening.

Obviously it cannot be 100% true to the show for balance reasons. The way it will probably pan out is that Kid Buu will just be another, more powerful, transformation for Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:

For the record, he said, MAYBE I could have beeat him earlier. Actually technically, not even that much--he said, MAYBE I could've made a blast strong enough to beat him, technically.

Either way the point is null. I'm sure the team is going to make Kid Buu the strongest and final form despite any semantics or details from the show.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His final form will be probably his strongest. Balance issues come before faithfullness to the show, regardless of whether or not Kid Buu was stronger or weaker than Super Buu

Best answers
Pain said:
Yea there is a lot of confusion about this. Most people think that because it's his last form (that we see) that it is automatically his strongest. It is actually his first form. So in theory it should be his weakest form. This is where the confusion comes in.

Now let's take a look at his history:
Bibidi creates Kid Buu.
Kid Buu kills the female Kai.
Kid Buu absorbs the muscular Kai.
That Buu absorbs Fat Kai.
Here we have Fat Buu.

The explanation is that those absorbtions made him less evil and thus "weaker".
Now we're at the Buu saga.

So let's look at all his forms as we see them:
Fat Buu
Skinny Buu
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Piccolo + Gotenks)
Super Buu (Piccolo + Goten + Trunks + Mystic Gohan)
Kid Buu

Ok so those are all his forms for the most part.
Fat Buu (good) and Skinny Buu (evil) seperate.
Skinny Buu eats Fat Buu.
Majin Buu is here.

Ok so now all that's really changed is that he is more evil, and probably a better fighter. Seeing that he hasn't absorbed anything other than his alter ego, he shouldn't be that much stronger.

Majin Buu absorbs Piccolo and Gotenks.
Super Buu is born.
Super Buu is stronger thanks to the Gotenks Fusion. Piccolo's power doesn't really help him, but it makes him smarter.
Gotenks Fusion runs out and Super buu is practically back where he started.
Super Buu absorbs Mystic Gohan.
This is Buu's strongest form.
Vegetto pwns the crap out of Super Buu.
Everyone gets released from inside Buu.
Buu reverts back to his weakest (but most evil) state.
So here we have Kid Buu, who is far weaker than any of his previous forms, but "pure" evil.

Now you may ask, "If Kid Buu is the weakest form why didn't Fat Buu beat him?" My answer to that would be the same reason Kid Buu defeated Fat Kai the first time. Think of Fat Buu as the Fat Kai. He doesn't have the added power of Kid Buu anymore because they are now two seperate beings.

I hope this helps people understand how that works. It may not be 100% accurate but it is what I gathered from the show.
but when Super Buu changed into Kid Buu, and goku and vegeta thought that he got weaker when he got smaller. but then they noticed his power level didnt go down at all... and i think they might have said it went up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom