Something I Did At Lunch

Best answers
Well i was at lunch and i decided i would draw something. So i did. I got some parts of this character from Darksun's Main Character. So i give credit to him for the hand(left hand, or his right hand if you were in his position). I started from using Darksun's hand and then i went off on my own. heh. Hey this could be Main Character's Lil brother or something hahah. Maybe a friend heh. So check it. Also his hair is mimiced from his too.

Ha! i took out my name so no one could see it! haha my identity is still Protected!!! o_o

I decided to name him Creamer!!!!!11one So thats his name. Ill b makin friends for him n what not. The adventures of CREAMER & FRIENDS! lol im sure ill come up with something.

Best answers
its pretty good but it kinda looks retarded with that fist.. it doesn't look like a fist... but its probably the character that doesn't make it look right...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
took some parts? its like all darksuns ... gj dough.. looks nice, but he only has 4 fingers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One word: L33t. It does somewhat mimic Darksun's work in a way. Nelo, you need to get porportions right on hands and whatnot. The face looks pretty good.. So, overall 8/10 - Come up with something from scratch, I have a feeling it will look alot better.

Best answers
lol i know he only has 4 fingers. Thats what i was planning on. But its not the same as Darksun''s its the same concept..if that makes sense. anyway ya so thx for the critz. KEEP THEM FLOWING! hehe.

Best answers
i really love it, i see nothing wrong with it.

making a comment about the amount of fingers he has is not very smart, original characters arent all the same. : /

i think that the foreground fist is perfect, i see nothing wrong with this.. its quite the comical piece ^_^

Best answers
SSJ-Vegeta2 said:
Lol the body shape reminds me of a potatoe but still good job.
That was the first thing I thought of to o_o . But good job in anyway

Best answers
LOL! thats hilarious! i dont see any relations in it but ermm o well. Well thx for the crits guys! :yes: :D AnyMoe??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom